- Trio colored stools at the dining table
- Colored chair and table white colored plastic balcony
- Porcelain tile with the look of wood and marble effect Gardenia
- Natural wooden table in the office
- Herbstdeko it yourself – actual idea with pineapples
- Fly curtain of colored beads
- System tray white with lavender before
- Matching curtains and drapes adorn the windows 30 decorating ideas
- Floral carpet and pink bed
- Blogs … a theme: The plant design
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/