- Screen in the background as leaves
- The modular partition Pickup by Benjamin Hubert
- Table and chairs in rustic wood
- Wood furniture Sustainable Tora Brasil – A piece of wood in the house
- 25 ideas for sun protection in the garden pergola, awning or canopy
- Dining room for the family
- Curtains for the living room and bedroom
- Modern House Renovation in London – ground glass for bright basement
- DIY-wall design with circle
- Inspired fine designer lamps, wooden sea creatures from the Teifen
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/