- Lounge furniture for the garden
- Gray sofa cleverly staged
- 6 Great Tips Furniture – What not to do when creating
- 30 Christmas ideas for fireplace
- Breakfast on the balcony
- Desk with drawers design office Inside Cosimo
- Modern house with pool promises a good time outdoors
- Modern terrace design – 100 images and creative ideas.
- Green wall covering in bathroom
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/