- Luxury kitchen design of Bentwood with elements of wood and marble
- Luxurious holiday house with exotic decor and stunning views
- Tips for winter garden – green oasis center privacy
- Winter Garden in the house – house plants bring nature indoors
- Eclecticism as a lifestyle trend interior design by Guilherme Torres
- Dune decorative mosaics design ideas for each zone
- Interior Design: What are the trends in interior design for 2015
- Gray wall behind the double projection
- The wood recycling in the art installations of Phoebe Washburn
- Recliners Ergonomic cork Daniel Michalik – Cortiça
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/