- Stove and makeshift kitchen with wooden counter
- Ceiling lamp cocoon-optical
- Covered terrace with electric awning
- Minimalist work
- Unique design furniture "Mutation" series Maarten De Ceulaer
- Design table and chair Modravy Dva my group
- Open kitchen with adjoining room
- Bathroom in black and white
- Outdoor furniture ideas with modern design
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/