- Designer Furnishings BRABBU world narrative and nature
- Compact desk at work
- Hot autumn decoration for the input-fall match welcome
- Light "Leimu" in the area of entry
- Living room design in black and gray
- Designing the perfect chair – Furniture Ideas for under exclusive living
- Tinker attractive versatile jewelry – Christmas decoration with stars
- Seats in light gray
- 24 wall color ideas that give spring atmosphere in the home
- Temporary architectural installation – winner of A + Awards 2015
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/