- Garden Lounge, veranda
- Building with glass fronts fits perfectly into the landscape
- wall design in the eyes of graffiti and stool silver strain
- Living with innovative design elements image as
- Natural glow
- Textiles and textile noble household spice harvesting equipment
- Ensure comfort for the four-legged friend – furniture for pets
- Orange retro chairs
- The bedroom in the nursery – 20 great ideas for decorating room
- Modern designer apartment in Cape Town with eco-friendly interior
Unique Wall and Floor Lamp Pulley Light from 2nd Shift
Wall and let the joy of this unique lamp for everyday use. It offers comfort and is anything but boring. Inspired by a pulley, there is a light disc wheels and a rope. The sophisticated design impresses with a strong identity.
Wall and flooring birch wood high quality
Wall and Floor Lamp Pulley Light brings a special charm in your own four walls. The unique concept is based on the Flaschenzugmechnik, but here the mechanism is not used to move loads. The simple idea, which served as inspiration for the design was executed in birch wood and blackened steel. Possibility of integrating the lamp in any style - Industrial Chic on classic minimalist - and even offers a generous reading lamp. Also looks good in small size light pulley is characterized by lightness and implemented without compromise.
High quality lamp Pulley Light
The bulb can be raised by the principle of pulley and lower again to adjust the intensity of the light to your needs. The "rope" was inspired by the nautical equipment for mooring bollards to Seegelbooten and dolphins. The lamp design offers a warm light and can be seamlessly combined with other bulbs.
Wall and floor lamp for reading corner
2nd Shift is a design studio in America, which creates zeitenössische products. Among the range of products are lovers of unusual things filigree designs with unparalleled quality. The lamp light modern block was made with attention to detail and is characterized by minimal use of materials.
Lamp provides uniform illumination intensity