- Lounge Chair Hide by Belta – design, Creating emotions
- Bathroom with plants and a bathtub with feet
- Wooden designer furniture from Domus Arte creative Skando Collection
- Ideas for pendant lights in the dining room – 20 eye-catcher in the living area
- Modern house with glass fronts in Toronto offers attractive residential style
- World travel top 20 leading hotels and resorts around the world
- Theatrical staging
- Modern house of glass veschmilzt the border between inside and outside
- TILT reading chair design provides maximum protection of privacy
- Wheelchair extra folding bed
Vertical gardens provide a delightful retreat in the backyard
Grounds Andrew Beck redesigned the garden of a house in Perth, Australia. After the renovation of the courtyard of the house was in a deplorable state. Beck should turn back into a charming oasis. He created a garden design and space saving at the same time 3 vertical gardens, which have not only aesthetic, but also practical. Let yourself be inspired!
Idyllic outdoors - vertical gardens
Instead of lush Bepflanzugen he chose vertical gardens. In its focus on the landscape designer to depart from the traditional look of a garden project. The existing brick wall has been elegantly staged. His warm röttlich brown staining was completed by planters elongated oxidized copper, coated with a waterproof membrane. Here, Beck tried to execute his concept of natural materials that have a low impact on the environment. Hanging pots of flowers, was to attract customers to the court once unpleasant water tanks and decorative garden.
Vertical gardens - Inspiration from Australia
To respond flexibly to customer wishes, Beck took consideration for the practical purpose of the design vertical vertical gardens are known for their benefits -. They affect the microclimate and can serve as partitions. Just as is the case here - a vertical garden also serves as a partition for privacy and outdoor shower.
Garden design and hand in hand upcycling
Beck has chosen for its greening 50% of species of native plants, including vines, including succulents. The sunny position requires regular watering. Beck designed this economical irrigation system. The idyll of the garden is by smooth stones, river vessels and terracotta water rippling gently.
Water attracts birds to the garden
copper pots and pans in the vertical garden
Innovative ideas outdoor water of privacy with plants
Relief tiles add structure to the garden
Herb garden in the courtyard
Garden path of river stones and large stepping stones
Granite, copper, limestone, sleepers combine to create a fascinating set