- Trendy Garden Furniture Sets – Comfort in the garden or on the balcony
- House with wooden ceiling plays with light and shadow
- Holiday Rock – an idyllic location with beautiful panoramic views
- Combination of leather and wood
- Rustic Autumn table decoration – wooden box with fruit and candles
- Cold wall custom sayings inside Decals more individuality
- A charming duplex
- The award-winning modular bathroom furniture design – Design Kid
- Dress Attractive wall decoration in the living room wall in stone look
- Innovative designer Poltrona Armchair Pink improves room acoustics
Which plants in the autumn setting – gardening tips for beginners
Anyone who wants to enjoy a beautiful spring floral splendor, one must stress again in the fall. Bulbous plants and not only hardy bulbs are planted in late summer yet, but some spring vegetables, plants and perennial evergreen leaves. What plants are installed in the fall, you will learn in the following paragraphs, which could be of help beginners!
Set perennials in autumn
Anyone who has a weakness for bulb flowers like tulips, crocus, hyacinths and daffodils should be from September to December to work. It should be used for compost or soil fertilizer and pay attention to the depth. A partially shaded location is recommended. The roots should not dry out and fortunately precipitation fall smoothly. He did not need to be watered as much in the spring. The plants can grow deeper, until the ground freezes.
Set bulbs spring to autumn
In addition to the lighting conditions and location, you must also observe the quality of the soil - either sandy or muddy, wet or dry. In plants drop setpoint should be pruned for the first time until the next time Spring. The weather is still mild and the soil is still warm and horticultural work very hard not to fall this time of year.
Trees to plant trees and shrubs
Must determine an appropriate place in the garden where a tree can reach a maximum size of the plant. Evergreen shrubs that are suitable for fall planting are boxwood, laurel. Season late summer (September and October) This is the time to plant perennials also because the earth and the sun is still hot though. Suitable types are, for example, the Canadian rosemary, mint, scented tea plants, including herbs can also sit on the balcony in the planters.
In autumn, the ideal time for planting thoughts
Post wimp in a flower pot on the balcony
Install spring vegetables in the fall
Some vegetables are also autumn sowing, rutabaga, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, carrots, kale, kohlrabi, lettuce head, radishes, spinach, broccoli, garlic.
Grape is pleasing to the eye
Cover the floor in the fall extensively with perennial grasses