- Designer pram – Innovative combination with Longboard by Quinny
- Blue and white striped rug
- Modular Kitchens with Contemporary Design
- The shadow under the roof of glass
- The garden appear larger – 33 tricks with water level
- The fascinating black stainless steel cooking island of Mina Minacciolo
- Kaldewei luxury bathroom – How Cleopatra bath looks like today?
- 100 decorative home accessories individually for your home
- A young deco and tangy
- Knitted modular furniture Gan convey a homely atmosphere
Wood Design Chandelier suspended exciting resembles a pine cone
"Crimean Pinecone Lamp" is the name of the project by designer Pavel Eekra Russia. The design of the lamp suspended wood was inspired by nature and resembles a large pine cones. The lamp provides a warm light and visually light that heat throughout the room. Zapf form invokes associations with the beautiful forest and conifers. And in combination with a warm light, then the result is particularly interesting.
Suspension wood gives a soft light in the room
PTO The lamp is composed of plates and screws 56 and does not target. Flood of light through the gaps between the curved sheets that are still slightly transparent. This creates beautiful lighting effects, Outside. The lamp is available in an apartment, you need to establish yourself housing. The real wood veneer (maple) further contributes to highlight the relationship between nature and technology. The wood pendant lamp creates a peaceful atmosphere and is particularly suited for the bedroom.
Suspension of wood in the shape of beer
The designer of the lamp, Pavel Eekra is also the founder of Eekra design studio. He is excited about the design and manufacture of lighting fixtures and lamps. It still occupies the interior design and art objects. You can see his collection of fixed lights on its website.
lampshade consists of 56 plates and screws
warm and natural look
View from the inside of the lamp
easy to adjust