- Various tile pattern in the dining room
- 20 design ideas for bathroom with stone tiles – by refreshing course!
- Contemporary shelf design inspired by the basic structures in nature
- Apartment with antique furniture
- Bungalow with glass
- Screenshot of the city back into the living room (subject to Stuttgart)
- Classic Design Bardi Bowl Bucket seat – furniture with history
- Two houses are a large family house with courtyard lichterfülltem
- Fancy wall in the bedroom
- Suspension Wire
Wood Design Chandelier suspended exciting resembles a pine cone
"Crimean Pinecone Lamp" is the name of the project by designer Pavel Eekra Russia. The design of the lamp suspended wood was inspired by nature and resembles a large pine cones. The lamp provides a warm light and visually light that heat throughout the room. Zapf form invokes associations with the beautiful forest and conifers. And in combination with a warm light, then the result is particularly interesting.
Suspension wood gives a soft light in the room
PTO The lamp is composed of plates and screws 56 and does not target. Flood of light through the gaps between the curved sheets that are still slightly transparent. This creates beautiful lighting effects, Outside. The lamp is available in an apartment, you need to establish yourself housing. The real wood veneer (maple) further contributes to highlight the relationship between nature and technology. The wood pendant lamp creates a peaceful atmosphere and is particularly suited for the bedroom.
Suspension of wood in the shape of beer
The designer of the lamp, Pavel Eekra is also the founder of Eekra design studio. He is excited about the design and manufacture of lighting fixtures and lamps. It still occupies the interior design and art objects. You can see his collection of fixed lights on its website.
lampshade consists of 56 plates and screws
warm and natural look
View from the inside of the lamp
easy to adjust