- Take the front garden with seating
- Block color: red and blue
- Luxury Hotel Design by Marcel Wanders – Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Carpet of stars
- Table in natural stone
- Scale Turquoise
- Solar garden lights – garden paths and garden beautiful night light
- Original office desk designs enhance the performance
- Shelf system with the second level
- Crystal chandelier and wooden doors with mirror network
Holiday villas in the Caribbean with large terraces and sunny rooms
Opium is an impressive group of villas in the Caribbean. You are on Mustique, a small private island, part of St. Vincent and the Grenadines. The lush landscape sets the perfect backdrop for elegant cottages with terrace and luxurious and airy interiors.
Beautiful villas in the Caribbean
Its unique location atop a ridge that offers breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. These panoramic views are reflected in the space and a spacious, airy and open to the will inside. Natural materials, attention to detail, and Eastern and African accents affect contemporary decor.
villas in the Caribbean with panoramic views
Mustique of opium is ideal for a romantic weekend party for two or three couples or families. The villa opium consists of a main house and two adjacent cottages (with private pool).
The day when you can lie by the pool or go somewhere migrate to find one of the many rest areas hidden.
Perspectives on the Caribbean Sea
All rooms are equipped with air conditioning and are equipped with TV. There is Wi-Fi throughout the holiday, and a large cinema.
Covered terrace Welfare
Candles and scented oils
Shaukel great on the terrace
A seating area to relax