- The bedroom in the nursery – 20 great ideas for decorating room
- Color set in blue-gray
- Plywood-table ripple by Benjamin Hubert lightest table in the world
- 12 designer manufactured homes combine modern design with applicability
- Timeless classic design – furniture that has inspired us for decades
- Napkin Folding – 75 summer ideas for table decoration
- The modern part of the materials and styles of the door at a glance
- Impact basin Rich dark mirror frame
- Decorated in an old house in New York very well for Christmas
- Decoration and furnishing ideas with various color combinations of beige
Flat roof house in Tel Aviv convinced by geometric clarity
Israeli architectural firm Axelrod Architects in collaboration with Pistou Kedem Architects presented the white modern flat roof house Afeka, with angelehntem concept of minimalism. The inspiration for the design was the idea of a home "einfandenges light." One goal of the project was to be rushed into the living room as lighter and accessible by modern architects architectural elements.
Minimalist house with a flat roof with pool
Flat white walls with gaps in the middle allow natural flood the living space light. Seen from different angles, the exterior looks vary - static, more fun added to the dynamic. Looking at the house from the street flat roof, it looks like a volume of solid construction with elongated discrete openings. The side view gives the impression as if the pointer construction above Erboden.
House with a flat roof with large windows
The lounge has been designed on the basis of a cube with sides staggered. A smooth transition between the inside and the outside is established by the large window. The exterior and interior are kept pure white and simple. The architects have used translucent materials, and more to make lighting effects.
Floors, walls and ceilings bright pure white
Inside, the effect is that the sky was a part of the architecture. The use of a lot of glass enhances the feeling of light and space and creates a modern and clean feel. The bright white corridor connects the spheres of life.
Simple and white - a synonym for modern
The family home in Tel Aviv with total surface area of 350 square meters, was designed with an open plan. Architects Axelrod + Pistou Kedem Architects designed a modern kitchen, a cozy dining room and comfortable private rooms.
The interior is reinforced with a wooden terrace weißtünchten
The dining room and living room open onto the pool deck, where you can throw your soul into the pool.
House Afeka allows sunlight in.
Provided comfortable living room with floor to ceiling glazing
Minimalist stainless steel kitchen with separate dining area
Photos: Amit Geron