- Mercer Hotel in Barcelona
- Seating Area in the garden to take advantage of your personal oasis of peace
- Furniture in the style of house – rustic charm and comfort
- Round modern crib nursery
- Gray sofa with green accessories
- Modern wooden house on the rock on the coast of Nova Scotia
- Round Wall Fireplace in modern living room
- Rio Lounge Chair Design by Softline combines function and aesthetics
- 11 golden rules for attractive landscaping and garden order
Radiographs of luxury goods – Lux Interior and Laurence Picot
What's in a cigarette lighter for $ 1000, which makes it so special? Or a Gibson Les Paul electric guitar? These are questions that attempt to answer these photographs. Thanks to a special technology, we are able to take a look at some of the most expensive luxury goods in the world. Radiographs of luxury goods here are the result of "years of testing and fine-tuning" of a software 3D .
Radiographs of luxury presents LuxInside ago
The artist Laurence Picot of France by the Community LuxInside Commissioner a series of 3D scans of luxury products called "Traces of a man." 13 iconic objects that embody the idea of the wealth of consumers are treated with X-ray technology similar elements are semi-transparent Each element has a different sector of luxury -. Legendary women's shoes with red soles Christian Louboutin, a horse saddle leather Hermes 9000 USD 100 and a bottle of cognac. year project brought together a team of specialists from different professional fields: the radiologist Jean-François Paul, software developers, and 3D digital artists Sylvain Ordureau - Ricardo Escobar.
fascinating photographs of luxury goods to X-ray
Luxury industries are often in the dark, so it is difficult for the public to know what goes on behind the manufacture of a product. The photographs reveal the properties and secrets of this unusual objects and show mastery of success and mastery in each product. The iconic quality of the brand are often recognized for their price. These photographs reveal the know-how in a fascinating way.
St. Dupont Lighter
Glasses Hilton McConnico