- Elqui Domos in Chile Hotel – No better place for stargazing
- Craft ideas for fall and Halloween with step-by-step instructions
- Stone slabs in the garden – Opportunities and design tricks
- Great photos on canvas in a room with neutral tones
- Building a shed roof house – compared with a pitched or flat roof.
- Classic wallpaper in shades of gray and red
- 2 room apartment – kitchen
- Loft in New York
- Lotta Agaton
- Use graffiti as a wall decoration – invite street art at home
11 Garden Design ideas inspired by the Arts and Crafts Movement
This beautiful ideas of English garden design were Arts and Crafts inspired the 19th Century. The stylish new look has been shown for the first time at the Chelsea Flower Show in 2011. Typical elements of the Arts and Crafts movement as a traditional country house, linear geometric shapes and structures are used here, but are presented with a fresher and more modern look.
design ideas garden of the 19th Century - the Arts and Crafts movement
This new and creative ideas for garden design were mainly inspired by the Arts and Crafts movement. This artistic movement that emerged in the mid 19th century and became particularly well known in the field of product design. The initiative is part of a group of painters, architects and artists and their purpose was mainly craft meet. The move was a response to industrialization and the qualities of the craft were particularly praised.
Typical features of this garden design ideas
This garden design ideas were strongly influenced by the Arts and Crafts movement and also the elements so typical of this style taken. This English style was a tribute proves its characteristic details have been preserved, but were presented in a new and modern way. Enjoy geometric shapes in the Victorian style decorations crafts and colorful flowers. Also impressive are the doors of typical garden objects opulent decoration of wood or metal.
Solid wood door with brick wall
Part of a romantic garden with colorful flowers
Provide structure in the garden
Reminiscent of a Mediterranean-style fountain
The straight lines and beautiful contrasts
Doors opulent, with metal elements
Geometric shapes in the garden design