- Structuring shrubs and trees in the garden – plant selection
- Huge Christmas balls as decoration
- Growing up at the kitchen table island
- The mobile unit Blob VB3 for a nomadic lifestyle
- Gray tiles in the kitchen
- Four Seasons Real Estate Rappahannock County, VA, USA
- Configure Stylish wardrobe for the bedroom itself
- Bangkirai Wood Terrace – 20 great ideas for garden design
- Pillows, cushions,
- Use the attic in a small bathroom
A modern house in Japan with a beautiful green screen wall
"Green Screen" is a single storey dwelling, by Japanese architects Hideo Kumaki and is located in Saitama, Japan. The highlight of the house is a large green screen wall, which is supported by the curved facade. Natural light is filtered through the leaves of plants and therefore beautiful light-shadow effects to create. The green wall is also donating a beautiful shade in the hot summer months. Nature also played a major role in the design and landscaping, as it was once a beautiful rose garden and a field for the production of food.
Modern house with a beautiful climax
The court was built around two cherry and helps connect the indoor and outdoor spaces as well. The plant wall was positioned optimum location for the growth of plants and also for the cross-ventilation through the interior of the building by a detailed search of the currents at the venue. The green wall is regarded as a characteristic of friendly design environment and helps to reduce the energy demand of the house. It changes the interior naturally without the need for air conditioning.
Modern house with a curved shape
The green screen wall is also an extra room for the house and offers a space for outdoor recreation for the whole family. The use of straight lines is avoided, so that there is no border between the spaces. The curved shape of the house increases the interaction between residents, different areas merge harmoniously.
Kitchen and dining room
Kitchen with island and built in shelves
follow the curved wall
Patio and landscaping