- 100 interior design ideas for the bedroom in different styles
- A living room-3 Cheap interior design ideas in different colors
- Art Nouveau Furniture and furnishings – The main characteristic of Art Nouveau
- Create a mini garden pond in the mortar bed and replant – DIY Idea
- Sticker with bird motif
- Brick fireplace in white
- Contemporary wooden table – Table base raw steel
- Fast terrarium instructions – put on a mini garden!
- Create miniature gardens in pots on the balcony – QuickStart Guide
- Use the main elements in Japan garden for your own garden
Designer Corian ® kitchen with island – Modern, open and spacious
The designer kitchen with cooking island is located in a modern house in Samford, Queensland, Australia and was designed by Kim Duffin sublime architectural interiors. The kitchen is light and airy and open to an adjoining terrace.
Modern white kitchen with island
Thank you to the glass walls of the house has a magnificent view of the valley and plenty of natural light inside. The green landscape creates a beautiful green backdrop for white corian kitchen. Color "White Quasar" Staron, was chosen for all surfaces, so that the room is a timeless look and would not compete with the environment. Laminate with a beautiful texture "Blacken Ash" has been used to highlight and frame the views.
Kitchen with island and adjoining terrace
The simple design keeps elements of the kitchen and the uniform of the terrace. aluminum strips in wardrobes and door panels provide a seamless visual connection. These strong lines draw attention to itself, around the kitchen and leads to the platform.
Wood with a beautiful laminate wood look
The kitchen is divided into different areas and is so large that many cooks can unlock their potential. If everyone has a different task, there is also plenty of work for all. For easy access to utensils, cutlery, plates and other kitchen utensils Blum system and extract Intivo system Aventos lift for cabinets and drawers were used. These features maximize space and improve the ergonomics of the kitchen.
Suspensions on the kitchen island
A key feature of this cuisine is the use of solid surface material Corian. The units have been strategically placed in the room for maximum comfort. LED lighting has been used in both indoor and outdoor use widely.
Table with casters
Inner and outer sliding independent