- Italian Furniture Design – Collection "Brick" by Paola Navone
- Minimalism at home invite ideas for modern room in white
- Futuristic Installation – how the interior of the future?
- Dwelling house
- Wallpaper with marine motifs
- Contemporary wardrobe with found objects is encouraged recycling old furniture
- Open living room with colorful furniture
- Freestanding bathtub gives the bathroom refined look
- Favorite Chiara Stella Home
- Use a small optimal for children
A modern residential building makes effective use of a narrow plot
The architects have left-over-Space-House Cox Rayner Architects office, built in 2015 - a modern house in Paddington, Australia. This project has already done so, you can use a small efficient close conspiracy to create a comfortable environment.
Modern House by Cox Rayner Architects
This private family near the house shows how you can successfully build the "left-over" areas of the city. In this case, 3 meters wide small hut was extended by the keeper and transformed into a modern home for a family with two children. within three meters wide facade of the old house to a new study is built, its windows open to the street interesting.
Modern house with protective panels interesting visual
A covered staircase leads to the second floor and closed. A small library and also serves as a bridge that connects the kitchen and living room. In addition, the bedroom and the stairs are to the roof terrace. The project also includes the existing small hut, which was opened to accommodate the dining room. For shutters are a number of umbrellas iron whose perforations allow sunlight. You can drag and drop to block unwanted views of neighbors.
a sense of dynamism
light and shadow game interesting
Wood and metal contrast
a small bridge with shelves
Living room and kitchen