- campaign style mordernem touch
- A cantilever in teak and stainless steel
- Shower column being Obliqua Zazzeri offers a range of
- Use the car as a decoration
- Crayon drawing on the wall – Wallpaper pattern design of rollout
- flower pattern in pink room
- En-suite bathroom cubical brown and white
- exclusive Wohnloft
- Complementary colors for the room layout
- Italian kitchens with state of the art concepts – Gamma Arclinea
A modern residential building makes effective use of a narrow plot
The architects have left-over-Space-House Cox Rayner Architects office, built in 2015 - a modern house in Paddington, Australia. This project has already done so, you can use a small efficient close conspiracy to create a comfortable environment.
Modern House by Cox Rayner Architects
This private family near the house shows how you can successfully build the "left-over" areas of the city. In this case, 3 meters wide small hut was extended by the keeper and transformed into a modern home for a family with two children. within three meters wide facade of the old house to a new study is built, its windows open to the street interesting.
Modern house with protective panels interesting visual
A covered staircase leads to the second floor and closed. A small library and also serves as a bridge that connects the kitchen and living room. In addition, the bedroom and the stairs are to the roof terrace. The project also includes the existing small hut, which was opened to accommodate the dining room. For shutters are a number of umbrellas iron whose perforations allow sunlight. You can drag and drop to block unwanted views of neighbors.
a sense of dynamism
light and shadow game interesting
Wood and metal contrast
a small bridge with shelves
Living room and kitchen