- Fruit trees in pots – varieties of fruits that you can grow in containers
- Pink headboard
- Chic Cottage Style in Ohio impresses with elegant interiors
- Terrace Bankirai embarrassed – material benefits for outdoor use
- Italian kitchens of distinction – the furniture ranges from Arclinea
- Solid construction with a glass front offers a magnificent view of the surrounding
- 18 ideas for organizing office systems DIY
- 15 ideas for sexy and cozy autumn decoration with pumpkins
- Protection against the sun on the terrace
A private villa on Anguilla neutral colors and summer feelings
Kishti private villa is a project of Frank Alfred Hamilton, in collaboration with Cecconi Simone Inc. A private recreation fascinating oasis of Anguilla, West Indies. The interior design is characterized by an elegant neutral palette that creates airy Mediterranean atmosphere.
Private villa on one of the West Indies
The private retreat has a transparent interaction of interior design, architecture and landscape design, making the interior and exterior merge harmoniously. This private home has a tripartite architecture and consists of a central part, a master suite and three separate villas, arranged in a fan.
Private holiday villa with infinity pool
The central part contains the main rooms of the house - living room, dining room and kitchen - which flow into each other in a uniform palette of natural materials, colors and textures. The interiors are carefully designed to accentuate the lines of the field. The lounge and dining room is furnished with bespoke furniture and accessories, while the kitchen is equipped with wooden fronts and worktops Corian and protection against splashes.
Entrance to the luxury villa
The master suite includes a bedroom, a living room with terrace and bathroom with indoor and outdoor shower. The suite is decorated with wood paneling, furniture and subtle Balinese touches.
Each of the three small villas have a full lounge with an outdoor terrace, a kitchen and a bedroom with private bathroom corner.
white facade and green palm trees
Balinese decorative objects
Corian and wood facades
Bedroom with panoramic window