- Caramel and mint the new trend colors in interior design for 2015
- Striped bench with wooden legs
- Lounge Chair by Vondom – a sleeping chair for the garden
- Whimsical table lamp – fascinating design of each apartment
- Sliding glass door for the shower
- White dining set
- "Atlas" oak dining table – made with craftsmanship and precision
- Nursery in black and white look
- Extraction hoods Elica design for the modern kitchen
- 15 Amazing Ideas for Pools in Courtyard
A private villa on Anguilla neutral colors and summer feelings
Kishti private villa is a project of Frank Alfred Hamilton, in collaboration with Cecconi Simone Inc. A private recreation fascinating oasis of Anguilla, West Indies. The interior design is characterized by an elegant neutral palette that creates airy Mediterranean atmosphere.
Private villa on one of the West Indies
The private retreat has a transparent interaction of interior design, architecture and landscape design, making the interior and exterior merge harmoniously. This private home has a tripartite architecture and consists of a central part, a master suite and three separate villas, arranged in a fan.
Private holiday villa with infinity pool
The central part contains the main rooms of the house - living room, dining room and kitchen - which flow into each other in a uniform palette of natural materials, colors and textures. The interiors are carefully designed to accentuate the lines of the field. The lounge and dining room is furnished with bespoke furniture and accessories, while the kitchen is equipped with wooden fronts and worktops Corian and protection against splashes.
Entrance to the luxury villa
The master suite includes a bedroom, a living room with terrace and bathroom with indoor and outdoor shower. The suite is decorated with wood paneling, furniture and subtle Balinese touches.
Each of the three small villas have a full lounge with an outdoor terrace, a kitchen and a bedroom with private bathroom corner.
white facade and green palm trees
Balinese decorative objects
Corian and wood facades
Bedroom with panoramic window