- Urban hotel in Portugal
- 26 ideas for garden gates and garden gates – the first to welcome us
- to visit
- Wall mirror with floral pattern
- Double bed with upholstered headboard
- Moon villa in Costa Rica, with spectacular views of the mountains and sea
- Wooden bookcase combines functionality and original design
- Designer table / floor lamp made of glass – "Lighthouse" by Dan Yeffet
- Create hillside garden and terrace design – tips from the pros
- An Australian villa
Beautiful example of the design of the facades of wood and stone
We present an interesting example of the design of the façade of wood and stone Poland. The construction of a modern stadium, was conducted by the architectural firm 81 WAW.PL. The design is simple, but very effective - through the use of natural materials, the house fits perfectly into the landscape. The concept of minimalist design with clean lines but it seems just as well in a densely populated neighborhood.
design of the façade of wood and stone - opposites attract
In fact, wood and stone, two very different materials - but somehow the combination of the two works perfectly. The facade is clad in stone, creating a visual connection with the surrounding rock garden. The generous use of wood blends elements of stone and protects the privacy of the home owners prying eyes. For closed off by wooden shutters, the house opens onto the beautiful wooded landscape with abundant glass facades. Sliding glass doors blur the boundaries between inside and outside of the merger. Modern Architecture WAW.PL 81 is a perfect example of the design of wooden facades.
design of the façade in wood and stone - a few tips
If you are fascinated by this excellent design of the façade of wood and stone, and you want to make your own front - here are some useful tips:
- Douglas and larch are perfect for the modern exterior design - are weather resistant and have a long enough life / ca 10-15 years /.
- Basically, you can choose between horizontal, vertical formwork and wood paneling. Visually, both look good, at least a good rear ventilation must be observed for the installation.
Modern architecture - a building plan - south exterior wall is lined with wood
The big house is actually constructed of concrete, the facade of wood and stone works in cases of natural
Dark wood and stone base in gray contrast
Elements glued privacy, large sliding glass doors connect the interior and exterior
Road closed, the building opens onto the garden and the beautiful scenery