- Folding chairs for garden and terrace – a Practice Area
- Make the children's room with chipboard
- The design of a small but beautiful courtyard terrace
- bar towel ring design templates and bath towels for health
- 22 creative door knocker in antique look with interesting shapes
- Unique designer lamps with wooden elements by Bleu Nature
- Handmade Collection "Wire" leather furniture and metal
- Chair on the terrace
- Designer furniture – When classic meets modernism, new collection by LeMonde
- Easter decoration crafts – 25 creative ideas.
K House in Sydney – concrete house roof in a geometric design
Exactly to the needs of customers - to take the son of a family of 2, designed Chenchow Little Architecture, based in Sydney a modern house roof concrete floor, rest and retirement offers study. Family House does not seem very warm and welcoming at first sight - because of facade elements which extend horizontally sees the front window, even if the ground is frozen from floor to ceiling. Print a little 'dark is reinforced concrete panels and jagged wooden slats - as if these unwanted guests hunting. But if you look behind the dark facade, is located just a contrast with the external form of recovered residential setting with views and direct access to the garden. And this is exactly what the family had hoped for - a haven for all Famileinmitglieder prying eyes.
Flat roof concrete house offers a preserved environment
The house concrete roof apartment is located on the edge of Sydney Harbour (Vaucluse), on a plot of 788m2 with views of the city skyline and Sydney Harbour Bridge. On the north side of the property, to bathe in the hot sun, reduced the catwalk. One of the objectives of the project was to ensure maximum privacy, allowing adequate sunlight into the building.
K House in Sydney - a refuge in strict geometrical optics
Rigorous geometric construction offers a preserved environment. For greater openness and views of the garden, there are large sliding doors that offenen the entire width of the wall. The architects have built a sliding screen mounted - masonry clad in untreated wood.
House protects privacy - by Chenchow Little
The total area of the living space and the bridge is 533m2. The house roof concrete floor House K can be serious, unfriendly and shot from the outside, but inside is comfortable, spacious and open.
Facade design simple and modern
Specular reflections are interesting Schibetüren
garden wall with a sawtooth profile
A view of the atrium
K House taught stay open
Bright and spacious living spaces