- House burgundy by Josephine Interior Design
- Wooden furniture in the green garden full of plants
- Decoration ideas for balcony table – set up the patio at home nice
- 20 ideas for furniture and decoration, country-style terrace and balcony
- Make room in the garden and enjoy the outdoor dining
- Knitted designer lamps combine technology and tradition
- Model wallpaper in optical sheets
- Rooms in black and white
- Modern L-shaped residential building – When merging indoor and outdoor
- 25 ideas for decoration for the autumn – autumn colors and textures
K House in Sydney – concrete house roof in a geometric design
Exactly to the needs of customers - to take the son of a family of 2, designed Chenchow Little Architecture, based in Sydney a modern house roof concrete floor, rest and retirement offers study. Family House does not seem very warm and welcoming at first sight - because of facade elements which extend horizontally sees the front window, even if the ground is frozen from floor to ceiling. Print a little 'dark is reinforced concrete panels and jagged wooden slats - as if these unwanted guests hunting. But if you look behind the dark facade, is located just a contrast with the external form of recovered residential setting with views and direct access to the garden. And this is exactly what the family had hoped for - a haven for all Famileinmitglieder prying eyes.
Flat roof concrete house offers a preserved environment
The house concrete roof apartment is located on the edge of Sydney Harbour (Vaucluse), on a plot of 788m2 with views of the city skyline and Sydney Harbour Bridge. On the north side of the property, to bathe in the hot sun, reduced the catwalk. One of the objectives of the project was to ensure maximum privacy, allowing adequate sunlight into the building.
K House in Sydney - a refuge in strict geometrical optics
Rigorous geometric construction offers a preserved environment. For greater openness and views of the garden, there are large sliding doors that offenen the entire width of the wall. The architects have built a sliding screen mounted - masonry clad in untreated wood.
House protects privacy - by Chenchow Little
The total area of the living space and the bridge is 533m2. The house roof concrete floor House K can be serious, unfriendly and shot from the outside, but inside is comfortable, spacious and open.
Facade design simple and modern
Specular reflections are interesting Schibetüren
garden wall with a sawtooth profile
A view of the atrium
K House taught stay open
Bright and spacious living spaces