- Hand woven design lighting inspired by natural forms
- House with modern design of glass and aluminum in Melbourne
- White chair with ottoman carpets and colorful patterns
- Island kitchen in country style
- Converted old warehouse into a modern apartment in Dusseldorf
- Living in a bungalow with retro furniture
- color accents inside
- Italian luxury furniture with glamorous design by Branchetti
- Exterior design of a house on several levels with terrace
- Cabins light blue doors
The wood recycling in the art installations of Phoebe Washburn
The American artist Phoebe Washburn reuse old things like cardboard boxes and pieces of wood and into strange art installations with a central idea interesting. Wood recycling is a whole new meaning in his studio. The artist creates walls, meadows, aquariums, stacking the wood strips, binds and wood.
wood recycling as an interesting wall covering
This project again redesigned their old Sklupturen woodwork. Both designs "wall of wood" and "wood wall as safari vest 'accept items worn by their art installations auseinander.Das first project is a patchwork of different pieces of wood, assembled in a hodgepodge order.
wood recycling and ideally organized Wanddeko
The second "wood wall as safari vest constructions" on the first of a series of found objects, arranged in a very organized pattern. Project two wall panels give the illusion of depth and a unique effect that n is not normally considered in the wallpaper.
Washburn explains that they have collected over the years of useless objects in the streets and dumpsters. It was driven by the current consumption characteristics and industry won to plunge into the absurd with Reproduktuinsysteme process so they can clearly see where the point of intersection between "art" and the "real" world.
It is for my Billionaire Status 2005
Nunderwater Nort Lab 2011
Everyone is a giant 2006
Nunderwater Nort Lab
Tickle shitstem 2008
The Cutie Nothing 2004