- 10 tips to decorate the Christmas tree – let shine the Christmas tree
- Natural decoration
- Wall itself tinker metal plate
- An elegant and practical solution for your bathroom – IKEA Furniture Swimwear Set
- Designer furniture – When classic meets modernism, new collection by LeMonde
- Penthouse apartment with modern furniture – Life of Luxury
- Bachelor apartment ideas-70 living room, revealing his character
- The stool down the hall
- Modern art exhibition in Asia these thousand small sculptures
- Cat Den "Jerry"
Camping holiday plan – camp bed, air bed or mattress?
Plan your camping holiday and choose the right bed teach for comfort. That bed, a bed or air mattress is preferred, is related to the space available and the size of the tent.
Camping - Traditional beds for outdoor use
The traditional cradle for your camping holiday is still in vogue today - with an aluminum frame and fabric covering, the bed is stable and compact. If you are planning a trip with family and children, it is always better to have more of a bed which protects against the airflow. Mix with a mattress for maximum comfort. The sleeping bag is a popular choice, especially for smaller and less tents. Sleeping bags are now available to more people - if couples can choose suitable. Mats come in all sizes and colors, but they serve more as a floor insulation of the tent. Combine that with a comfortable mattress for comfort. Air beds should take no more than two-thirds of the interior - so comfort is guaranteed when you inflate the bed with pump.
bed designs Glamping - Camping
Those who want more of a luxury camping holiday can opt for Glamping beds. Today, many Glampbetten are available that are made of quality fabrics and contribute to an atmosphere of pure luxury camping. Of course, you'll need a Glampzelt for this purpose - they are similar in size and design more of a party tent. Glampings often offer these tents hiring. Who wants the comforts of home itself can become a nightstand Klappstuhl. We have compiled for you a little inspiration that will give you an overview of the possibilities. Our advice - choose bright colors and cheerful children's programs. They will surely appreciate. We hope you enjoy the holidays!