- 35 Modern Kitchens Design Ideas from Valcucine
- Dining area with table and chair Tulip
- 88 ideas for garden design – How can we be more beautiful home
- Contemporary house with wood facade cladding by Studio 9one2
- Opulent chandeliers design with bird motifs from LZF Lamps
- Making wooden bulbs themselves – decoration with branches in natural look to your home
- These retro pillow in the living area open plan
- Alila Villas in Bali – Exotic furnishings designed by WOHA
- Mirror Upper Room
- Minimalist House in Switzerland by Victor Vasilev
Contemporary Mexican House
This small Mexican contemporary home was designed by the artist Gabriel Orozco and Tatiana Bilbao. Mexican section provides an interesting collaboration between these two types of artists Represents the house is a holiday home is situated in beautiful Mexico desert. Despite its humble appearance design, it offers wide open spaces and breathtaking views of the ocean and the land rises in the distance.
Mexican House - Modern Exterior Design
The overall design is simple and very functional. It is a single storey building with a modest amount. The facade is also kept simple, covered with white stucco. The objective of the Mexican house is on the plateau, where there is a fairly large circular basin. Two external concrete stairs leading to the second level, which is the roof. Dark hardwood floors used as a hedge and as a platform for people using the pool. It blends well around the rocks, so that the pool seems a natural pond and the platform is like the rocks that surround it.
Modern architecture - Mexican house
There are only two parts of the Mexican house - a kitchen and a living room that can also be used as a bedroom. All rooms are located under the roof of the pool. Your design is minimalist and decided the combination of white and gray very strict. This makes the inside a little 'cold Mexican house and is in contrast with the hot air outside. The creators of the house assume that its inhabitants are mostly spend their time outdoors.Interesting modern architecture - Mexican house
That's why the Chamber draws attention to its outdoor spaces. Mexican house has several exits leading outside. There are concrete platforms of the Mexican house where the locals dine or sit and admire the beauty of nature. There is also an outdoor shower and a comfortable hammock. One of the platforms in the open air is covered with dried palm leaves, which act as a shield against the strong Mexican sun.