- Assemble furniture from wooden pallets for a sustainable facility
- Queens Park Residence in Sydney – wood gives the house design heat
- Suspension of copper in the classic dining room
- Living room
- Upholstered chairs fur look
- Elegant bathroom decorated in neutral tones
- Wicker furniture for outdoor use
- Built in bunk beds in bright children
- Corridor design in shades of blue
- Curtains for the living room and bedroom
Conversion of a mill is a house with rustic furnishings
The Berwyn Mill is a water mill dating from the 19th Century, which is located in Corwen, North Wales. This year, it has been transformed into a modern house with a rustic decor has kept the traces and the atmosphere of his previous life. Its rustic charm and character make this property irresistible. The house is currently on sale for about $ 1.0 million.
House in the woods with rustic furniture
DMD group this water mill dating from the 18th century perfectly restored with extensive use of wood throughout the facility. The concept of conscious design reflects the original use of the building and is in a nice contrast with the large stones on the facade. The factory is located in an idyllic rural woodland. It features a landscaped garden and three forest trails for quiet walks.
converted house with rustic furniture
A tributary of the River Dee across the region, forming a series of waterfalls that complement the romantic setting. The house offers spacious and flexible accommodation which has been tastefully furnished and equipped with all modern conveniences. Viewing is absolutely necessary so that you can enjoy this beautiful and unique house with rustic decor in its entirety.
Solid wood coffee table and fireplace
white kitchen with wooden kitchen island