- Vertical gardens inside and outside – Big Future for wall greening
- Crafts for Halloween – Sweet 19 decorations and ideas with ghosts
- The designer lamps from Creazioni bring atmosphere to the interior
- Canopy of colorful leaves over the bed
- Luxury Villa in Thailand, surrounded by woods and rocks
- Mobile Mini Outdoor Kitchen – Summer Barbecue Party by the pool or in the garden
- Opening in the roof bamboo mats
- Build wooden planter itself old wine barrel – Illustrated
- Cantilever open living space
- The dining area in the living room
Conversion of a mill is a house with rustic furnishings
The Berwyn Mill is a water mill dating from the 19th Century, which is located in Corwen, North Wales. This year, it has been transformed into a modern house with a rustic decor has kept the traces and the atmosphere of his previous life. Its rustic charm and character make this property irresistible. The house is currently on sale for about $ 1.0 million.
House in the woods with rustic furniture
DMD group this water mill dating from the 18th century perfectly restored with extensive use of wood throughout the facility. The concept of conscious design reflects the original use of the building and is in a nice contrast with the large stones on the facade. The factory is located in an idyllic rural woodland. It features a landscaped garden and three forest trails for quiet walks.
converted house with rustic furniture
A tributary of the River Dee across the region, forming a series of waterfalls that complement the romantic setting. The house offers spacious and flexible accommodation which has been tastefully furnished and equipped with all modern conveniences. Viewing is absolutely necessary so that you can enjoy this beautiful and unique house with rustic decor in its entirety.
Solid wood coffee table and fireplace
white kitchen with wooden kitchen island