- Exceptional Children playground of the National Arboretum in Australia
- Design sofa and comfortable daybed in an elegant combination
- Wall and draw the same color
- Modern design bathroom with shower – 26 Original Ideas
- Retaining wall in the garden – 15 ideas for designing terraces
- Modern freestanding bathtub – 20 stylish designs to fall in love
- Contemporary house with wood facade cladding by Studio 9one2
- Crafts for Mother's Day – 15 ideas for beautiful surprise
- Red velvet chair
- Fashion Trends 2015 – Contemporary shoe design from china
Craft ideas for fall and Halloween with step-by-step instructions
As the summer sun disappearing and we welcome the fall already, it's time to fill your home with the right decoration and atmosphere atmospheric Christmas. We offer 5 beautiful craft ideas for fall that are easy and inexpensive. The craft instructions could help you with these easy projects.
Couture velvet pumpkins - Crafts for Fall
These soft velvet pumpkins are the perfect decoration for any home. You do not need a sewing machine, but only one needle, thread and a glue gun. You can also add your favorite colors and fabrics to use, but the velvet and silk look from glamorous.
You must velvet fabric, needle and thread, scissors, beans or lentils for stuffing, pumpkin stem, hot glue gun. Cut the fabric into a circle of the desired size. The diameter of the circle determines the size. The mini pumpkins are very delicious. Make a single point of adhesive along the perimeter and compress them together. Once you have sewn the pumpkin, fill with dried beans. Then close the pumpkin stem and stick with the hot glue gun on it.
Crafts for Fall - bouquet of dry autumn leaves
Nature provides the materials for this craft project - the colorful maple leaves. For a flower that you need about 10 sheets of different sizes. They must be dry and freshly fallen, so they can be bent easily. You still need short branches, scissors and tape.
Tinker black vines creeping on Halloween
Looking for a spooky Halloween decor for the fireplace or on the ramp? Then, these vines leaves are the perfect accent. You must wire, paper black silk floral or black crepe paper as here, hot glue gun and scissors.
Cut small shapes of leaves and fold in the middle. A drop of hot melt adhesive to the base and attaching the sheet on the wire of flowers. If you are satisfied with the length of the vine, you are the leaves begin to "open" to give them a realistic look.