- The Bahir living room furniture design embodies comfort and elegance
- Christmas Tree Music Festival craft paper – quick tutorial
- Architect house with a beautiful Mediterranean style
- Pattern of red background with yellow plugs
- 25 ideas for stairs lifestyle trend impressive creative design
- Fuchsia Sofa
- Sommerdeko in the garden – wind chimes shells tinker same
- Preparing the garden for winter days – Gardening in the Fall
- Elephant Chair – extravagant designer chair by Maximo Riera
- 99 modern staircases designs – absolute eye-catcher in the living area
Craft ideas for fall and Halloween with step-by-step instructions
As the summer sun disappearing and we welcome the fall already, it's time to fill your home with the right decoration and atmosphere atmospheric Christmas. We offer 5 beautiful craft ideas for fall that are easy and inexpensive. The craft instructions could help you with these easy projects.
Couture velvet pumpkins - Crafts for Fall
These soft velvet pumpkins are the perfect decoration for any home. You do not need a sewing machine, but only one needle, thread and a glue gun. You can also add your favorite colors and fabrics to use, but the velvet and silk look from glamorous.
You must velvet fabric, needle and thread, scissors, beans or lentils for stuffing, pumpkin stem, hot glue gun. Cut the fabric into a circle of the desired size. The diameter of the circle determines the size. The mini pumpkins are very delicious. Make a single point of adhesive along the perimeter and compress them together. Once you have sewn the pumpkin, fill with dried beans. Then close the pumpkin stem and stick with the hot glue gun on it.
Crafts for Fall - bouquet of dry autumn leaves
Nature provides the materials for this craft project - the colorful maple leaves. For a flower that you need about 10 sheets of different sizes. They must be dry and freshly fallen, so they can be bent easily. You still need short branches, scissors and tape.
Tinker black vines creeping on Halloween
Looking for a spooky Halloween decor for the fireplace or on the ramp? Then, these vines leaves are the perfect accent. You must wire, paper black silk floral or black crepe paper as here, hot glue gun and scissors.
Cut small shapes of leaves and fold in the middle. A drop of hot melt adhesive to the base and attaching the sheet on the wire of flowers. If you are satisfied with the length of the vine, you are the leaves begin to "open" to give them a realistic look.