- Cook according to Feng Shui to bring good luck and prosperity
- Green walls in the children's room
- Bathroom with sliding door
- Stoves comparison – advantages and disadvantages of different types of fireplaces
- Modern canopy
- Checked pattern as a motif in the bedroom
- Office furniture and exhibition space in a minimalist style
- Stove gray-white
- Wallpaper with the letters
- The new My World by Cassina.
Make own costumes – 20 Ideas for Mardi Gras, Carnival and Halloween
Whether for Halloween, carnival or carnival, you need a cool costume. With little money and a little effort, you can quickly set up something at home, when you find the right source of inspiration for her. If you want to make the costumes themselves, then take a look at our ideas. They are colorful, fun and are suitable to all parties and theme nights.
Make costumes themselves - The Cheshire Cat
A little black dress can be combined with many accessories that you can quickly turn into Cruela De Vil, Audrey Hapburn, Minnie Mouse or Wednesday Addams. Disney Princesses as characters from Alice in Wonderland are very popular and easy to imitate. The Cheshire Cat has special features that you should incorporate into your costumes - purple and pink striped costume makeup and a big smile. For costume Mad Hatter, you must, of course, a big hat and a teapot.
Make costumes themselves - Sushi child
Tinker tip of crown
The Mad Hatter
hat tinkering same
A little 'queen
Deer in the woods
Cruela De Vil