- Italian kitchens with state of the art concepts – Gamma Arclinea
- Chandelier-style modern industrial
- Securing Fireplace in White
- Arty backyard hammock with stand
- Ett Hem Hotel in Stockholm, Studio Ilse (London)
- Plants with unusual flowers and emissions of a beautiful interior garden
- Before and after pictures: Prepare the living room to the autumn
- Freestanding bath in attic
- Hand-woven wallpaper with printed paper flowers radiate classic elegance
- Create an autumnal atmosphere in the home – Autumn decoration for inside
Creating a rock garden – 20 superb examples of garden design
Want to create a rock garden? We give you 20 inspiring examples of garden design with stones.
Creating a rock garden - garden that is?
Not all media will provide the conditions necessary to create rock garden. Sunny gardens, which are located to the south or east, can be completely transformed into an exotic paradise with rocks and alpine plants. Those who dream style garden Feng Shui, you must select the good earth before. The sandy soil is best, but if you want to create a rock garden, you can also assign the ground with pebbles. Decorate the garden with large stones such as granite or basalt - with this you can frame your lawn to the side of the beds of the stairs or the garden. Caution - large stones should be stable so that injuries and accidents can be avoided.
Creating a rock garden - plants that dress?
Evergreen alpine plants or annual plants are perfect for the rock garden. Resistant to cold conifer, willow hanging nest spruce attract attention to themselves and give the garden a natural look. Perennials such as edelweiss, the Alpine economy Elke or can be combined with herbs and fit perfectly into the overall picture. If you want to create a rock garden, you should consult the local flower market, so you can choose the right plants and flowers for your area.
Terrace with beautiful view
Rocks such as basalt and granite are perfect for the garden
Garden on several levels - as accent stones
The stones surround the lawn around
Gabion in the garden
Comfortable lounge area with outdoor fireplace
Stones as decoration
House on a hill - with a rock garden
Perennials and evergreen shrubs and students in the rock garden
Rockery with bench - practical and original
Cascade Stone attracts birds and insects
Kiselsteine visually separate the garden from the terrace
Japanese-style garden, river stones
Garden decorated with river rocks
Rock on a slope