- The pastel Deco school
- Kinetic OLED lamp design floating silently in space
- 15 eco-friendly ideas for decorating and furnishing your home
- Modern bench for two – futuristic design of plastic
- Make door wreath with mini pumpkins themselves – Autumn and Halloween Decoration
- Fiddling Christmas tree decorations – 29 ideas for trailers felt
- Ideas for the design wall
- Walk-in with luster
- Living in a feminine look
- Streetlights Exclusive Sicis – mosaic sculpture lamp and a
Creating a Water Garden – Planting Instructions for Water lilies in a pond
We give you a quick guide to plant water lilies in the pond and show you step by step how you can enjoy these beautiful flowers in your garden or on the balcony.
Water lilies in the pond - mysterious flower in your water garden
The Water Lily / Nymhaea / plays a special role in the development of people. The mysterious beauty of the plant deep roots in the water, and beautiful flowers on the surface, has been admired by many kings and builders. It is no coincidence that even today, won a special place in our garden lily. Water lilies can grow in a small pond or fountains. They are simply well suited for planting and gardening for beginners. The flowers bloom from spring to fall. Below is a brief guide on how you can replant lilies.
Planting lilies in the pond - Instructions
You need a container that is wide and flat. A good size is 30cm x45cm wide and deep 15cmX25cm. Similar to those of the tubers or rhizomes iris and grows horizontally. You can take a boat with or without holes. When the vessel with holes, he put a bag on the floor, so that you keep the soil in the planter. Use normal field, you typically use in everyday life in the garden. Enrich the soil with fertilizer specially prepared water for water lilies. Do not let that new leaves and buds of lilies. Lily plant in the center of the vessel at an angle of 45 ° with the sheets upward. Cover the soil with a layer of small stones or pea gravel to keep it in the container. The container so as to be planted immersed at an angle in the water. Place the container in the pond 25 cm deep. Ready!