- Equipped with high-gloss finish kitchen
- Child room in the building design
- 10 large dining table viewer Cattelan Italia
- Garden furniture in country style
- Increased bed on the set
- House with a pond in the garden for refreshment in the heat of Mexico
- Various antique chairs in dining room
- Concepts of Kitchen Design oriented 3D visualized by Artem Evstigneev
- Handcrafted solid wood furniture – rustic charm for the interior
- Kitchen Cabinets in light green
Designer Furniture from acrylic mirror the environment against
We present the design acrylic furniture by Japanese architect Takeshi Miyakawa. Born and raised in Japan, the artist studied architecture and design it. He began his career as an artist. Exposure brought her to the United States, where he fell in love with New York. Today, he still lives in Brooklyn, where he found inspiration for his projects.
Modern furniture design made of acrylic
In his collection of visible / invisible designer Takeshi Miyakawa has design furniture made in acrylic. Acrylic is coated, so that the surface looks like a mirror. Thus, the furniture disappears completely from view. Exciting accents are set by several curves. The shape is achieved by heating the portion of the developer. The table and chair were designed as office furniture and presented at the fashion show in New York.
Furnished with original designer acrylic
The designer furniture made from acrylic are certainly original designed - like all other models in the collections of Japanese architects. You are a beautiful addition to office equipment or reception. It always creates an optical illusion, creating illusions. Time, there is a minimalist table with hidden drawer, sometimes it's a wall shelf that floats in the air and even creative wall shelf made of cardboard. The surprises do not fail and are always presented with a sense of humor.
Acrylic chair - Modern furniture New York
The acrylic was painted furniture, so that the surface resembles a mirror
The design is very impressive with its simple form
Furniture design reflektiren surface
With the heat the designer has completed the furniture