- Shaggy Wool carpet creates a warm
- Integrated project for complete suite facility of antitrust and running
- Screen background robot for children
- Corner in the back room
- Retro chest of drawers for spirits
- Modular shelving system "Living Air" against the gray wall
- Maintains a robust solid house with construction that resists the wind and weather
- Gray sofa on the terrace
- Privacy for the balcony with plants and bamboo mats.
- 18 modern garden swing designs for the garden and terrace.
Designer vases of porcelain and stainless steel – Occident and Orient
Rather than hide the beautiful aesthetics of ceramic techniques are commonly found in the textures and colors of the oriental porcelain, designer Lin Wei-Teng has redefined the appearance of traditional tiles in a project entitled "Reborn". Porcelain East is usually decorated with complex and varied reasons. The collection of vases designer, but a bridge between the clay and metal with elegant metallic structures that embrace ceramic vases. The non-glazed porcelain is a nice contrast to the polished stainless steel, which highlights the sweet and simple silhouettes of vases creators.
Elegant vases design Lin Wei Teng
The search light volumes and shapes through the use of product is interesting shapes and concepts steel. In this design, the classic porcelain urn seems to float in the air, especially when photographed against a gray wall. The small vase is encased in a steel cage, which gives the designs lightness and elegance. A modern and contemporary touch of a Greek and Oriental dishes of antiquity.
Vases designer "reborn" steel and porcelain
Elegant metal structure embraces the small porcelain vase
The collection also includes bowls and candlesticks
Compare East and West
In design, you can discover the different contrasts
The entire collection of designer vases Reborn