- Models painted in colorful paper dining room
- 20 colorful party decoration ideas for Easter crafts with children
- Practical design sofa offers seating and sleeping space
- Flower pots to make your own – Unusual Ideas for flower containers
- Arriving at the private coverage that you use in the garden?
- Neon colors in the living room
- Beautify a bed with a Betthusse
- door wreath from natural materials craft – decorating idea for the fall and winter
- Decorative painting techniques for creative wall design
- Vertical mini indoor gardens uprooted Tillandsia
Detached modern concrete house meets the spirit of the age
Casa Lomas 2 is the new renovation project architects Paola Calzada. The home of a large family was built in 1976 and was already ahead of its time. The house with a flat roof window opens with a rich facade and gelichzeitig is protected by a high wall of concrete road. A beautiful modern family home, with only one drawback - the provision unfavorable. Architects Paola Calzada were charged with the task of creating an open dialogue and create a seamless connection between the house and the garden.
Modern house with glass facade opens onto the garden
First, the architects have created a smooth transition between two floors. On the first floor, open plan living room has been set up where the kitchen, dining room and living room are housed. Large sliding doors from floor to ceiling glass connects the interior with the exterior. A small spiral staircase leads upstairs where the bedrooms and bathrooms. The private area is protected by the inner walls of cement from prying eyes. This is a modern family home, where the family can enjoy being together.
Modern detached house - new furniture in neutral tones
It was decorated with modern furniture in Italy with clean lines and neutral colors. Beige and olive green can have a cozy atmosphere and the interior creates a visual connection to the garden. Decorative pillows, hand-woven rugs in oriental style, opulent chandeliers and furnishings bring color to the room.
The living room is spacious and open
Establish a living room - ceiling with LED lighting
Meridian invites you to relax after a long day of work
Spiral staircase connects the first with the second phase
Small dining room with crystal chandelier
The glass facade overlooking the garden free
Kitchen with stainless steel covers - red chairs provide color splash
Spiral staircase with wood railing
The house has been completely renovated, open plan living on the ground floor has been designed
Second floor - bedroom and bathroom
LED lights recessed in the bedroom
Cellar on the ground floor