- Creating a small garden – creating an oasis in 4 steps
- Timeless design deck chair "Rio" by architect Oscar Niemeyer
- Art black and white in the bedroom
- As a holiday atmosphere in the office
- Outdoor shower with wooden floor
- Rustic gazebo
- Modern apartment with minimalist interior design in Bucharest
- Modern studio apartment with a smart space saving concept
- Projectors for spot lighting
- Paris Loft
Disposable cutlery designer Bioplstik mimicking fruit and vegetables
This collection of original designer cutlery was created by the Chinese designer Deng Qiyun. The cutlery was made from bioplastics and makes disposable products a very environmentally friendly option. The bioplastic made from recycled and recyclable materials.
Cutlery designer Deng Qiyun - Practical application and unique design
Designer cutlery Deng Qiyun is a wonderful option to provide more ways of originality in the table. The unique design of cutlery bioplastics is the similarity of fruits and vegetables. And, indeed, this collection is interesting ecological and sustainable manner the ideal option with more disposable tableware.
Designer covered Deng Qiyun like fruits and vegetables
Cutlery designer Deng Qiyun impressed with not only the viability but also with a unique design. In Kollektio you can see in the range of celery, knife and spoon pineapple artichoke leaves. There is also the perfect dish for cutlery. Bowls of watermelon or orange eyes are a real tonic for the interior of the kitchen.
Salad spoon look like celery
Carrots orange spoon
Diameter pineapple shell and leaf as watermelon
Spread the artichoke salad
pitchfork handle with celery
Spoon with optical Carrot
Shell like an orange