- Stylish kitchen
- Interior design ideas minimalist white dining room design
- Wooden house in the forest floats in the air – Draft UID Architects
- Fake fireplace as a library
- Experience Amsterdam in full trains in the Luxury Family Hotel V Nesplein
- deck chairs on the terrace
- Handmade carpets and wall hangings with patterns of diamonds million
- Wall mirror large
- Beautify the apartment Selbstgenähtem – choose the sewing machine
- Bank shine oval as an alternative to traditional footwear wardrobe
Disposable cutlery designer Bioplstik mimicking fruit and vegetables
This collection of original designer cutlery was created by the Chinese designer Deng Qiyun. The cutlery was made from bioplastics and makes disposable products a very environmentally friendly option. The bioplastic made from recycled and recyclable materials.
Cutlery designer Deng Qiyun - Practical application and unique design
Designer cutlery Deng Qiyun is a wonderful option to provide more ways of originality in the table. The unique design of cutlery bioplastics is the similarity of fruits and vegetables. And, indeed, this collection is interesting ecological and sustainable manner the ideal option with more disposable tableware.
Designer covered Deng Qiyun like fruits and vegetables
Cutlery designer Deng Qiyun impressed with not only the viability but also with a unique design. In Kollektio you can see in the range of celery, knife and spoon pineapple artichoke leaves. There is also the perfect dish for cutlery. Bowls of watermelon or orange eyes are a real tonic for the interior of the kitchen.
Salad spoon look like celery
Carrots orange spoon
Diameter pineapple shell and leaf as watermelon
Spread the artichoke salad
pitchfork handle with celery
Spoon with optical Carrot
Shell like an orange