- Crafts with natural materials – 30 Decorating Ideas with tassels
- Modern living room furniture from TUMIDEI for an elegant interior
- Suspension "Tolomeo Table 2"
- Make your own table decorations, flowers and fruits bring summer flair
- Living with Feelings mezzanine
- Victorian house with industrial touches
- New project for the city park with an innovative concept
- The jewels of German watchmaking glamorous design in Mallorca
- kitchen tiles with floral pattern
- Scandinavian colorful apartment
Eco-friendly living – Tips for Conservation and Landscaping
Do you live close to nature -. Nature and save with these simple tips for garden design The organic garden is not just a buzzword, it is a lifestyle, which allows the save a lot of resources and money.
Ecological garden design - Methods and Tricks
What does an ecological garden design It is a movement by the support of simple methods for sustainable landscaping. Green garden is to protect wilderness, reduce pollution of water, soil and air and health zones established in the garden. A few simple rules will help you. Buy varieties of plants that are found in nature in your environment. They are adapted to the weather conditions. Ask avoid aggressive plant species in the store. Loosestrife, once grown in many gardens is no longer so popular - it is spreading rapidly in the wilderness and prevents the growth of other plants. Instead of a fence, build like a green wall.
Ecological garden design - Savings Resources
Not water the lawn in the summer and leave. Use of organic straw ceiling. Collect rainwater and use it to irrigate the garden. Keep pesticides and chemicals on the bare minimum! Compost or other organic fertilizers are better. Buy mower with electric or solar panels, rather than the fuel pump. Let your grass is high in summer at least 7.5. To save time and electricity, opt for a smaller lawn. Fill the rest of the garden with evergreen plants that need less care. And finally - you recycle! Use bags repeatedly. Buy fertilizer in large portions, so that you do not use a plastic bag. Share on garden tools with your neighbors. We wish you much fun with the creation of an ecological garden design.