- The 10 largest companies of modern designer kitchens in Europe
- Glass table combo made of solid wood
- Camping Guide – An overview of the different types of tents
- The Alivar Design interiors at the furniture fair in Milan
- Furniture modern living room by the garden and the terrace of idleness
- Modern furnishings inspired by nature – House S in Turkey
- Designer furniture – When classic meets modernism, new collection by LeMonde
- Living in a bungalow with retro furniture
- Floorboards of Bolefloor – Abnormally curved solid wood flooring
- Studio minimalist black and white
Enjoy holiday in the spring-the magic of Copenhagen in the spring
If you plan your vacation trip in the spring, you may like to visit the capital of Denmark. Copenhagen is definitely one of the top European destinations for arts, culture and entertainment. Although a bit chilly, the city is especially nice in the spring. Enjoy channels during the day and visit the trendy nightclubs in the evening. Copenhagen as a perfect travel destination for spring, you will certainly not be disappointed.
vacation trip in the spring - the unique atmosphere of Copenhagen
If you have chosen for your holiday trip Copenhagen in the spring, you miss anyway Nyhavn. The famous water channel and entertainment is a must when you visit the city. Colored in the typical architectural style houses welcome the many cafes, bars and restaurants, creating an unforgettable atmosphere. The whole area looks like a Scandinavian Venice. Take a walk along the canal and enjoy the cozy cafes and restaurants.
vacation trip in the spring - Accommodation
If you chose to holiday trip in the spring of Copenhagen, you should consider hosting. Of course, it would be better if you really love the holidays and can afford a little luxury. For this purpose, you choose one of the best hotels in the capital - Hotel D'Angleterre. The city offers many accommodation options. If you are looking for something more affordable, you can see the many offers on the Internet.
Nightlife in Copenhagen
Copenhagen is very popular for its nightlife. You can not make a holiday trip in the spring evening without visiting the many bars and nightclubs. Discover unique Absolut Icebar, where the temperature never drops below -5 degrees Celsius. Near the center is the Vesterbro district, representing the modern face of controversial Copenhagen. The area has been renovated in recent years and is a sought after residential area. Vesterbro is also famous for its vibrant nightlife, where you can find many bars and clubs in the various amusements.