- Round tables with glass of natural living
- Rustic Bathroom Vanity – another application of wine barrels
- Modern beach house with glass front and a wonderful sea view
- Wallpaper orange plaid
- 17 Ideas for LED kitchen lighting that can change the interior
- Stoves comparison – advantages and disadvantages of different types of fireplaces
- The matching sofa design ensures comfort in the living room
- Use chalkboard paint creatively – decoration ideas for the nursery
- Nursery establishment of Natart Juvenile with a touch of luxury
Experimental Shoe Design "NOVA" by Zaha Hadid for United Nude
Zaha Hadid is one of the most renowned architects of the time, combining the world of architecture and fashion in a spectacular way. She has designed shows for Chanel shoes, Lacoste and Melissa and has been named "Woman of the Year 2012" by Glamour magazine. It has a constant desire for experimentation and innovation, therefore, it slid in the world of smaller objects and explores the design of experimental shoes.
The experimental design shoes inspired by the architecture of Zaha Hadid
The award-winning designer is looking for new manufacturing techniques and can even redefine formal relations. Their last success in the fashion shoes are the "NOVA", which were designed in collaboration with United Nude brand by Rem D. Koolhaas. Zaha Hadid provides architectural style for women's feet and has these amazing shoes without heels futuristic. 1500 euro cost of this extravagant couple.
Experimental design without shoe heel
The activity of United Nude in Paris, shoe NOVA Published on 5 July. The design is based on the principles of structure and offers a shoe without a heel, but with a height of 16 cm. United Nude stated that digitally designed shoes (made from vinyl, rubber, fiberglass and leather), are not only comfortable, but revolutionary: "NOVA is the first shoe in history, designed with rotomolding - the only technique that a smooth and transparent result like this possible. "