- High quality bed for bedroom takes you into a dream world
- Chaise Longue in Purple
- President in the bay window
- Dressing room with sliding glass door
- 21 great decorating ideas for Easter for a colorful spring festival
- Jonathan Adler in New York
- Wall decoration in purple
- Sitzpoufs flexible seating in the nursery
- Piano Table – oak table with a hidden piano by Georg Bohle
- Setting up small rooms – useful tips and tricks
Facade with ivy Greening – Instructions for evergreen facade decoration
Evergreen climbers like ivy convey the romanticism of the house, texture and charm. You can easily greening your ivy wall or decorate your roof with fragrant wisteria. With very little effort and a lot of patience. Climbing plants are available in many different types and varieties, but they all have the common advantage that it requires minimal space and can climb walls. This green märchenchafte facade can be either by wrapping vines around the vertical supports or attaching small rootlets create on the walls.
Greening House facade ivy
Choose a variety of climbing plant that is suitable for your home. Ivy is almost without exception in Europe because the weather conditions are good here, and is therefore in the spotlight for the subject. Note that the ivy can cause damage to wooden houses. Keep away from any part of your wooden house, such as a door or window. If your house is made of wood, instead choosing plants such as clematis vine, wisteria and honeysuckle climbing.
Greening ivy façade and emphasize the house number
Ivy plant your spring. Select an area of shade, so that the leaves are not damaged by the sun. Make sure the soil is sufficiently watered before planting ivy. If you want to greening your wall ivy plant as possible as close to the wall or a grid. Ivy uses its aerial roots and recorded all he touched not only the walls. You can also greening your interior walls or use the ivy as a screen in the garden.