- Serve on the terrace
- The Wasted Landscape Project impressive art installation from CD
- The magic tree house tree space
- 17 Fall wreath ideas for DIY on with treasures of Nature
- Used Euro pallets recycle – Modern furniture from wood pallet
- Living room
- Ideas for bathroom design – minimalist and modern restrooms
- 12 things you should do during your trip to Italy – Part 2
- Wood Screen
- Dining room in country style
Handmade designer bicycles, wooden bikes BSG
These creative bike wooden bikes are designed by the French designer Thierry Boltz duo Claude Saos SPAs. The "WOOD.b" wooden bike is designed as a high quality bike that influenced by a passion for cycling. The drawing shows the use of a unique system. It takes functional items of the traditional bicycle, but instead of a metal frame, we see a real wood veneer.
Bikes creators, wooden bikes BSG
There is no steel tubes in the wood frame. Part of the frame is in beech plywood and acts as an architectural structure in which steel parts of the Columbus brand and other mechanical elements are added. This allows complete customization of bikes.
Bike designer wood with a respectful look of environment
There are two bikes with the same grid system: a Eingangrad and one with a Shimano Alfine 11-speed. The design is defined by the concept of balance between the wood frame and steel.
Input and Shimano Alfine 11-speed
According to the European standards of safety and durability, ease of transport offers low maintenance with its configuration for repair in any store. Bicycles luxury wooden "WOOD.b" made bicycle handlebar and wood accents to add style and presence.
Wooden bicycle handlebars
Frame made of beech plywood