- Proper care for the garden makes a beautiful outside view
- Living in a retro look with curtains
- Landscaping with stone – 21 ideas for garden decorations.
- The pots adorn – craft ideas with chalkboard paint and trim
- Modern wooden house – new building blends in harmoniously with the environment
- The calming influence
- Wooden stools sexy knit blends tradition and modernity
- Retro dining with bistro chairs
- Modern kitchen island
- Christmas Crafts – 30 Ideas for Children and Parents
Ideas for pendant lights in the dining room – 20 eye-catcher in the living area
Pendant lamps with attractive modern design can add visual interest to the room as well as improve the light show. Suspensions in the dining room are real focal points and their installation must plan well in order to obtain an effect amazing. Suspensions can be used for general lighting, but they are much more effective than a decorative accent lighting. When planning suspensions lighting create a pleasant atmosphere but will be completed with other lamps.
Suspensions in the dining room - real eye-catcher
Measure the space where you will attach the pendant, and outline the dimensions of a sheet of paper. Draw walls and furniture to scale. Mark the location of windows, doors and electrical connection on the drawing.
Suspensions in the dining room and living room
Look for places where you want to attract the attention of a visitor. A beautiful dining table or coffee table in the living room. Remember that lighting is indirect and creates visual humor. You can use several hanging lamps in the same room. See how the famous architect and designer has done this.
LED minimalist design
on the kitchen island
Led hanging lamps
beautiful ball on the dining table
Trio LED pendant lamps