- Quick Ideas Decor Creepy Halloween Crafts -23 to make your own
- Colored chair and table white colored plastic balcony
- Gehängtes to sink concrete wall Moab 80 in Fashion Design
- Unique design of steel banisters – Cells of EeStairs ®
- Pattern on the wall stress-shapes and colors combinations
- Plastic Pot holder impressive scene in trees
- Ikebana, the art and the aqueduct system characterize modern planters
- Reasons for shipment
- Nursery Pink
- Piano with checkered pattern
Interactive light sculpture by Tomomi Sayuda plays beautiful sounds
The designer Tomomi Sayuda exhibited his unique and interactive light sculptures for the first time at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF) in New York in 2010. There is a single light sculpture that plays beautiful sounds, depending on the number of eggs it is.
Oshibe interactive light sculpture
Oshibe the name comes from the Japanese language and means stamens. Oshibe is also used by other optimistic elements of life inspired, for example, plants, eggs, light and moon. If you put a semi-transparent egg on one of the five stamens, Oshibe plays different sounds. The public can create their own sounds, depending on the location and number of eggs. This interactive light sculpture creates a pleasant and positive atmosphere.
Interactive nature inspired Lichtskulpturvon
Sayuda Tomomi is a Japanese designer and lives in London. She studied and worked as a product, crafts, graphic design in a variety of creative fields, and is based in London and Tokyo. Their interactive projects are influenced by culture with a sense of humor. Laughter is one of the finest human reactions in our daily lives and make our lives positively. She is interested in how humor can have an impact among people around the world. The most important part of their job, as someone responds to interact with the piece.
eggs are mobile
The designer Tomomi Sayuda