- Pendant luminaire design with environmentally friendly concept – "Scraplights"
- Red maple on a natural terrace on the roof
- Elegant living in rococo style
- Advent and Weinachtsdeko Tinker – Door Wreath inexpensive materials
- Organize practical wall shelf for fruits and vegetables clearly
- House of glass and steel – is the trend in new construction?
- DIY Mural to the blue house
- Stackable bed in the bedroom
- Room with a glass
- Creative Ideas For Used Lottery Tickets
Luxury Family Home Design impressed with sustainable architecture
This luxury family home is located in Singapore and was designed by architects studio Guz Architects. The house is the perfect example of how luxury, sustainable architecture and modern design in a beautiful harmony can be combined. The house has two floors, terrace and swimming pool in the courtyard.
Luxury house with sustainable design and modern architecture
The building of luxury apartments called Tangga and represents the epitome of a modern country house dar. The exterior design has been designed as natural as possible with many natural materials such as stone, wood and bamboo. For the modern look of the house a lot of glass was used. Particularly impressive was the clear pool in the garden, which was decorated with river stones on the board.
The luxury Tangga with natural elements integrated into the architecture
This luxury family home in Singapore impressed not only a modern design, but also a lasting functional architecture. Designers have implemented successful elements of nature in the style of the house. The roof in the courtyard serves as a floor on the second floor was designed as a beautiful garden. Concrete steps lead from the roof of the garden courtyard on the ground floor. The angled design allows the house open patio and pool in the garden.
Rectangular roof opening leads to the ground floor
Covered terrace with bamboo design
Fence made of natural materials
Established between the roof of a rooftop garden
courtyard garden with a fence made of natural bamboo
Modern staircase with glass railings
View from the second floor
Dim lighting in the evening