- Woodturning – pure art by Laszlo Tompa practically implemented
- Tighten warm in winter – elegant lamp with shadow weave
- Socks Furniture Set form Traditionally Stale Objects
- Choose the perfect Christmas tree – fresh green pine tips
- Bright kitchen
- 13 ideas for reading corner designs in pastel colors for stylish interiors
- Garden furniture made of wicker – 12 beautiful ideas for outdoor spaces
- Ceramics and exclusive bathroom accessories with cutting edge design
- Rustic style kitchen with colorful tiles
- Photos of the Puzzle-optic
Mini bar of metal for the industrial look in the living room
We present a project that will give your living room a unique look - these mini-bar metal was inspired by an old bulb tester 20s of last century.
metal bar inspired by the old plant equipment
The original that inspired the designers of catering equipment for their mini bar design for metal, was found in an old factory in Germany. Made of iron with a hidden opening system, minibar can provide storage space for bottles, cups and accessories. Small door of the trap is not only a decoration, but also provides quick access to cups. The surface of the bar has been specially treated so that it looks old. You must be at least in advance with the utmost caution in the right place, think metal bar weighs no less than 125 kg. The elegant design is suitable both for decoration in shops, as well as my own home. Facilities in the classic blend, industrial or eclectic styles will especially benefit from the minibar. For maximum effect, combine the mini-bar of metal with a leather sofa and a rustic coffee table.
Mini metal bar - stylish addition inside
Restoration Hardware, manufacturer of mini metal bar is a luxury brand specializing in the production of furniture, baby clothes, lighting, textiles, accessories bathroom, decoration and furniture. The wide range of products is a connection element - the particular style. The designers try to present its customers with authentic reproduction furniture. Often the furniture is inspired by the historic buildings. An original selection of materials defined their designs - often combining materials that do not go together at first glance. Artists from all over the world contribute to the design of new collections. Today, the furniture and decor of the prestigious brand in more than 75 galleries will be exhibited around the world.
Hausenbaur iron in the industrial style
Inspired by the Old Farbrikausrüstung
The original was used to test the bulbs
The surface of the mini-bar has been specially treated so that it looks authentic