- Exceptional Children playground of the National Arboretum in Australia
- Rich ornament bathroom furniture in antique look for your modern bathroom
- Plastics Design Concept Modern E-Bike 1865 by BASF DING3000 +
- Decorate Old Wood plateau itself sea glass mosaic
- Creating a miniature garden on the coffee table is eve
- The interior design store MRQT – decorative wall with wooden sticks in the Republic of Korea
- Blue Sofa Throw with model
- Kidney-shaped table table
- Rustic and luxurious duplex apartment "Frosty Winter" by Bo Design
- Wall panels painted gray
Modern art exhibition in Asia these thousand small sculptures
1000 small sculptures, each as big as a needle, were presented at the art exhibition in Singapore. Sculptures hand-Indonesian artist Toni Kanwa looking into the human soul, revealing the rituals and traditions of different regions.
Art exhibition offers a look into the depths of the human soul
At the annual art exhibition in Singapore, Toni Kanwa has launched its new project - called Cosmology presented. For the Biennale, with the motto "If the world has changed," the artists have addressed the issue of the future. The perfect future they want for the people, was compared with realistic ideas. The theme inspired Kanawa his support - has organized more than 1000 small sculptures, carved by hand on a light table. The position of the body expressive and intelligent positioning of the individual sculptures have fascinated visitors. The installation can be seen as a microcosm of society. Each sculpture has its own unique character and reveals the different worldview. The small size and the interactive nature of the exposure stimulate interest and encourage visitors to take the plant under the microscope. Yes, the artist has made several magnifying glasses on the table - that reveal details that are often not visible to the naked eye.
Interactive art exhibition - a microcosm of society
Individual digits of the art exhibition were carved with great attention to detail. Despite the large number of sculptures, the artist has very little wood used - that is the ultimate proof of his state of mind avant-garde. His message is clear - despite the large number of people, nature must be protected.
The talented artist Toni Kanwa is best known for its exhibitions in Belgium, France and New York. He is interested in cultures and traditions and customs for several long research in Indonesia.
1000 small sculptures Toni Kanwa
Each sculpture is carved with great attention to detail
The installation of interactive art
The microcosm of society
The installation on the table
Small sculptures of great effect