- Autumn decoration with flowers -35 beautiful ideas for making your own
- Folding chairs for garden and terrace – a Practice Area
- 20 eclectic living room ideas – combine colors effectively
- SieMatic BeauxArts.02. Never design classic kitchen was so modern.
- A Mountain House Interior Design by Elsa Peretti
- Delight customers with stylish furniture – 17 office desk designs
- Catering – Enjoy with style
- Children's room with the space wallpaper
- Rattan garden furniture with unusual design Royal Garden
- From old water treatment plant is modern loft apartment
Modern house in Bangkok – glass walls allow sunlight in.
YAK01 is a drawing of modern residential house Ayutt and Associates has designed and located on Yen Akat in Bangkok, Thailand. The house was designed for a small modern family. It covers 560 square meters of private land and 500 square meters of usable area. Although space is limited, the client wanted a modern house with the sun and rain protection, as well as a large green area for relaxation. After a long planning and many meetings, proposed the architect to design the half of the house cantilevered over the ground floor. The house is also designed in the shape of L to enjoy to the maximum of useful space and green.
Modern house with garage
The bathrooms, service area and the stairs are built as a buffer to absorb heat and provide more privacy for the living area open to the north. Most of the glass walls are oriented to the north, to let in more natural light of the sun, because sunlight is less intense in the north of Thailand. With this plant for 50 percent of the country is an open space for gardening, which is visible from any angle. The pool is positioned parallel to the building to bring fresh air into the house.
Modern home decor with an elegant
The ground floor is designed after the traditional conception of the Thai house with a small courtyard, which serves as the entrance hall gives access to the large Wonbereich. The staircase is enclosed in a glass box and hovers over these small indoor garden. The large living room is connected directly to the terrace and pool with tall sash windows. The high walls of glass allow light and sun to penetrate and to emphasize the modern, white furniture.
Natural light enters the house
The master bedroom upstairs is fully cantilevered over the entire length of the lobby below. It was designed as a cube, which offers enough shade as in a traditional Thai house. A modern creates a work of art in asymmetric metal on the wall.
small courtyard serves as a lobby
scale floats above the court
large open living space
floor to ceiling glass walls for more light in the north
white marble in the kitchen
the tree on the roof terrace reached