- Texture and shape as elements of modern design garden design
- Creative Gifts for Mothers yourself– 12 Ideas
- Striped curtains in the bedroom fun
- Home Office swivel chair with USM Haller and Vitra High Council
- Stylish home design ideas with leather carpet for pure luxury ambience
- New carpet
- Equipped with black and beige
- Romantic gifts and gestures to lovers in Valentine's Day
- Relax chair and chair 2 in 1 provides a sustainable design
Modern house on a slope in Switzerland with mountain views
K_m architecture built a modern house on a hill in 2015 to a family of wine Rheinfelden, Switzerland. It offers stunning views of the mountains that are completely full, with the floor to ceiling glazing.
Modern house on a hill Weinfelden
The house is south facing and offers beautiful views of the surroundings. The floating architecture and the use of natural materials such as concrete, glass and wood dominate the house. Thus, it creates a visual contact with the ground, the rest of the house is made of wood. The whole facade is clad in white pine natural area. Different living spaces are distributed on two floors. The upper volume depends on the input and forms the roof of the terrace.
Modern house on the hill with wooden facade
On the first floor there is the private bedroom of parents with a large terrace on the roof. On the ground floor is a spacious open-plan living and where a home is used as a room divider. The porch surrounding the building and the floor to ceiling glass connects seamlessly inside and outside. In winter, the sun is a source of passive energy. The rear of the house seems to be closed.
The house was designed according to the strict concepts of sustainability, including environmental quality of the materials and the solar hot water system.
Library in the wall niche
floor to ceiling windows and access to the balcony
Stove as a room divider
Dining room with bench
a long narrow hallway
connection inside / аußen
beautiful night lighting
Plans and sketches
Photos of Sabrina Sheva