- Beautify the living room with Art – A stylish wall decoration
- As a holiday atmosphere in the office
- Exclusive apartment "TLV Get Away" in the center of Tel Aviv
- Wall and ceiling Brokis designed as colorful air balloons
- Living room with fireplace
- Purple items in the bedroom
- Setting bachelor apartment – stylish interiors for connoisseurs
- Floor tiles in wood design celebrate the return of retro style of living
- Bath in lavender and purple
- Suspension of glazed bowls
Modern house with a lot of exposed concrete – not so attractive, but very cool
"Da House" is a modern house, which refers to the Japanese residential architecture - through the application of a lot of concrete and glass, and the close relationship with nature, as it is located on the coast of the Black Sea In reality , it is a 3D visualization of the architect Igor Sirotov Ukraine, but it is so realistic, you would never guess. The designer has used concrete and glass generously to develop a traditional and modern. The house is a bit 'dark, but the green spaces, terraces and pool show a clear relationship with the natural environment and open the house to the outside.
Modern house with glass floor, looking in the garage
The concept of home is to lie on a surface of 350 m2 and has a plan and a two car garage in the basement. Inside, the project includes a large living room with adjoining kitchen, two bedrooms and three bathrooms. Sirotov tried to convey these private spaces, a sense of warmth and comfort, in contrast with the exterior design without compromise.
Modern building of glass and concrete
A wall of large glass connects the large open plan lounge with an outdoor pool and a terrace, and a small seating area is included next to the dining room. Fascinating is still the glass floor that looks into the garage below. Take a look at this interesting house and decide for yourself if it is dark or really cool.
Dining room and small courtyard
green ivy updates the concrete wall
large open living
large slabs of concrete floor and wooden ceiling