- Design Italian armchairs inspired urban sophistication
- The configuration of the Arabian Nights Moroccan decor
- Pillow with cat face
- Narrow Apartment set-white aesthetics with a rustic touch
- ceiling in the style of enamel
- Modernize old furniture
- 18th Century Furniture Embarks (Portuguese Furniture)
- Quick Ideas Decor Creepy Halloween Crafts -23 to make your own
- Furniture design – creative idea for a brief retreat from everyday life
- These 19 vessels creative design breathless!
Old house remodel – an amazing project of Moohoi Architecture
Remodel an old house - a project that is always associated with great effort and expense. A wonderful project for home remodeling in Seoul was implemented by Moohoi Architecture Studio. The main idea of the project was to create privacy and a peaceful atmosphere in a place where it is not the natural environment.
Jip-Soori converted house Yujin - a project in 2015
Remodel the old house and set up in its place Jip-Soori Yujin was a tedious project Moohoi architecture. The residential area is. Not in the best conditions and environment friendly Therefore, the architects took care to create a pleasant private atmosphere. The solid wall should not create a feeling of oppression. In the courtyard, a beautiful wooden terrace with a seating area was created. The perforated structure of the brick wall was decorated for aesthetic reasons.
The stone wall with large openings
Pleasant courtyard with a seating area
Solid natural stone wall
Old house remodel with a minimalist interior
Rebuilding the house was connected even inside with great difficulty. The interior can be determined as almost spartan minimalist. For the interior, mainly natural materials like wood and stone were used. All items and unnecessary objects have been deleted. The residence offers an elegant atmosphere and interior decoration minimalist. The spacious rooms create a sense of freedom and comfort.
Rooms with wooden interior
Coated concrete wall in the living room
Narrow kitchen with wooden floor
Large dining room with granite floor
Wood used for the floor and roof
The solid stone wall outside
Architectural house plans
Photos of Kim Jae-Kwan