- Simple wooden trunk
- Living in a glass timber and cozy lodge room – "B" Casa
- Chairs of different colors on white table
- Fiji Luxury Villa combines tradition and high level of comfort
- Modern kitchen with wallpaper pattern gold
- Modern minimalist house with garden in Nishimikuni, Japan.
- Lots of storage space in the bath near
- Decorating ideas for home design input with flowers and shrubs
- Chalkboard paint on the wall
- Exotic Villa with pool promotes natural lifestyle
On the wings of flight with clock wall clock design pen
Elegant feathers pheasant and partridge hunting in the ticking rhythm. "Clock Feather" is a work of art, designed by French designer Totokaelo The laboratory exercises. The designer Wall Clock is a metaphor for the generous wings of time, have shown that the time passes quickly, and reminds us of the important little moments that should not be missed.
How fast time flies - designer clock with bird feathers
There is something strange in the springs. Maybe because they are the result of excretion or organic matter just died. However, sources symbolize lightness, softness, protection and rolled into eternity, because they survive the death of a bird. Springs for the watch hands are gently harvested poultry great shot. 'S design wall clock has a diameter of 30.5 cm and a thickness of 5 cm and an impressive clock mechanism which ensures silent movement. It is equipped with a knob of watch glass and painted wood. On a black background, the delicate feathers stand out. An eyelet is for mounting the rear wall.
Round designer watch with a symbolic value
Clock Pen sets in motion the delicacy of pheasants and partridge feathers. Elegant, simple and unobtrusive, the wall clock gives you a key to the room exquisite. Inspired by the art and curiosity created by French designer Marie-Aurore Stiker-Metral this wall clock poetic. Each element of the clock is purist forms of beauty and a very common material. Design proposes that actually invested or wasted his time.
Shows black lacquered wood with glass panel
Hitting the design of the laboratory exercises
Wall clock with gently plucked feathers