- Terrace with circus wagons
- House Architecture – House with many wooden elements inmitte Nature
- Walk-in with the wallpaper with floral design
- Dining table with chairs in the garden
- Designer stainless steel kitchen – warming gold piece from Forster
- Model wallpaper with flowers and stripes
- Pattern of red background with yellow plugs
- Kitchen in the attic
- Large frescoes with great effect
- family residence in rural style Domiteaux + Baggett Architects
On the wings of flight with clock wall clock design pen
Elegant feathers pheasant and partridge hunting in the ticking rhythm. "Clock Feather" is a work of art, designed by French designer Totokaelo The laboratory exercises. The designer Wall Clock is a metaphor for the generous wings of time, have shown that the time passes quickly, and reminds us of the important little moments that should not be missed.
How fast time flies - designer clock with bird feathers
There is something strange in the springs. Maybe because they are the result of excretion or organic matter just died. However, sources symbolize lightness, softness, protection and rolled into eternity, because they survive the death of a bird. Springs for the watch hands are gently harvested poultry great shot. 'S design wall clock has a diameter of 30.5 cm and a thickness of 5 cm and an impressive clock mechanism which ensures silent movement. It is equipped with a knob of watch glass and painted wood. On a black background, the delicate feathers stand out. An eyelet is for mounting the rear wall.
Round designer watch with a symbolic value
Clock Pen sets in motion the delicacy of pheasants and partridge feathers. Elegant, simple and unobtrusive, the wall clock gives you a key to the room exquisite. Inspired by the art and curiosity created by French designer Marie-Aurore Stiker-Metral this wall clock poetic. Each element of the clock is purist forms of beauty and a very common material. Design proposes that actually invested or wasted his time.
Shows black lacquered wood with glass panel
Hitting the design of the laboratory exercises
Wall clock with gently plucked feathers