- Leaves wallpaper romantic corridor
- Pastel inside Silje Aune Eriksen
- Skulpturartge furniture series "Engineering Temporality" studio Markunpoika
- Interior color of a turquoise rug
- Wood a different color in the bedroom
- Combination of leather and wood
- Blue tones for a cozy atmosphere in the living room
- Futuristic designer apartment of Bozhinovski Design
- Facade Natural
- Open plan living room with light wood floors
Order and simplicity characterize a modern cottage in the woods
Fresno home is located in Cariló, Argentina, and was designed by Felix Raspall and Federico Papandrea. The house is surrounded by a lush forest of overgrown trees. The modern holiday home in the forest has many interesting features, but the order and simplicity are at the top of the list.
Cottage in a forest of concrete
Fresno is home to a beautiful summer in a forest near the South Atlantic home. The slope and the existing trees are the main determinants of the geometric architecture and construction plans for the project. The house is located on a small area deforested by forest and located in front of the slope for a cross transparency.
Cottage in a forest with concrete facade
Living room, dining room, kitchen and studio are located on the ground floor. The living areas open onto the pool terrace through floor to ceiling windows. The outdoor area has a double height and is perfect for a summer barbecue. The upper floor has three bedrooms with access to a large terrace. The main materials used for construction, concrete, glass and white face plastered masonry.
Summer House in Argentina
floor to ceiling windows to the terrace
glass coffee table with wood base
Stairway design wooden second floor
Design Room Second Floor
lighting magic night
Plans and drawings