- campaign style mordernem touch
- Pastel floral wallpaper dining room paper
- Cool design of upholstered sofas Track – lightweight, versatile and comfortable Weight
- Wooden chair sculptural design pays historic building recognition
- patio, aluminum and wood roof provides visibility and wind protection
- Sitting in lilac
- Wooden Cabinet with maritime decoration room colonial
- Wallpaper with floral motifs
- Designer rugs – Modern artwork Bochart comedy about happiness
- Polo House – a spectacular vacation home on the coast of Australia
Build wooden planter itself old wine barrel – Illustrated
Wine barrels can serve fantastic wooden planter for flowers, season after season without losing its beauty. This DIY project here is an interesting variant of an ordinary wine barrel is transformed into a blossoming flower pots. It features four levels and six plant areas. 9 triangles to create more distinct areas. You can plant perennials or juice and use the space for growing strawberries.
Building wooden planter old wine barrel
For wood planter is needed: half wine barrel, 2 strips of wood 1 x 15 x 66 cm, 7 strips of wood 1 x 10 x 25-30 cm (length varies with square corners), saw puzzle, saw, screwdriver and drill battery; Tape measure; Wood screws; String (optional).
Wooden planter with three levels
Step One: Divide into three with a tape measure and mark where you need to cut to create the three main levels of canon. You can also use the display as a son of a gun resemble divided into three levels.
Step Two: Measure the front where you need to cut (30 centimeters below) and the second step back (under 15) and mark the areas to be cut.
Step Three: Use a hacksaw to carefully cut the traditional wooden planks.
Step Four: Once you have made the vertical cuts, measure the diameter of the cylinder (about 66 cm) and cut the wood slats, to conform to the curvature. Fasten with wood screws as shown.
Fifth step: Run drainage holes on the bottom, two for each of the main levels. To create the six levels, you can also use wooden planks of the old pallet! The larger panels are used for the main phase, and the smallest, to form the triangle. Bring your triangles with wood screws and secure the three basic levels with additional screws.
Step Six: Fill your new wooden planter with soil and add your favorite plants!
Use old wooden pallets
Secure it with the screws triangles
increase of the flower beds in triangles
The Blumensorften used