- DIY decorating idea: Put box for cups
- Kitchen island in place of a kitchen table
- color accents in white kitchen
- Dining room, country-style
- 9 innovative ideas for desk design for the modern home office
- The 7 most popular summer destinations in Turkey – Part 2
- Setting up a new application for the guest room game room for the kids
- Cribs with Mathy creative Bowls – Adventures in dreamland
- Kids loft bed and a playground
Painted halloween pumpkins with unusual but effective color
The traditional fall colors are orange, red, yellow, chocolate brown and burgundy. But as you can decorate your home if you do not like or not these shades look good with your interior these colors? Do not worry, because there are so many ideas and colors that you can use - from bright pink to deep black! The most important for your fall and Halloween decorations are the elements of Halloween pumpkins that you can paint in a color fast.
Painting and decorating Halloween pumpkins
Blue is a cool and soothing color that can contrast perfectly with autumn red leaves or branches of berries. Here's sweet clear blue pumpkin is decorated with elegant flowers and lace and shabby chic.
Decorate Halloween pumpkins with decoupage
If you want to try something new this year, the cutting technique is perfect for you. Select a popular model and it can quickly and easily wrap your pumpkin. You can use different materials for cutting - napkins, textile, printed photos, etc.
Cutting with paper
Otherwise, you can not dress in fabric, paint and decorate with an interesting accent your Halloween Pumpkins - like this black lace. Earrings, beads, decorative stones, even old buttons and paper - they are all perfect for pumpkin decorating. Do you not afraid to experiment with new materials and unusual colors.
white pumpkins and black lace
Zig-zag yellow and white
buttons adhesive paper
Blue pumpkins and berries
sprinkle with glitter spray
Pumpkin and black raven silhouette
light blue and orange