- Advent and Weinachtsdeko Tinker – Door Wreath inexpensive materials
- Baby room with decorative front wall blue moose
- Garden furniture in wood
- Wall Shelf Designs by Presotto for the modern living room interior
- Interior-design rathke.de
- The bright colors in the living room
- Elegant living in rococo style
- Rattan furniture design with a difference Hettler.Tüllmann
- Combine sleep and work area
- Map of the world in the workplace
Small villa with a glass facade opens onto the landscape
A small villa in the countryside with views of the beautiful landscape. The new building is located near the city Karuziawa, a popular seaside resort of Health in Japan. The house is nestled in the rolling countryside.
Villa opens onto the beautiful
The villa has been designed for an older couple and was recently completed. The owners have the specification of a building of minimalist architecture open. You certainly do not want a wooden house. The architects opted for a house of a story made of concrete and glass. The white color of the facade and the interior walls creates a visual connection between the interior and the exterior. The housing glass wall of the south especially marked the opening and let the sunlight inside.
Small villa or an art gallery in the middle of nature?
The owners have a large collection of modern art, with which they would like to decorate their home. The open, light-drenched living room offers the possibility of statues and paintings on display.
The other rooms are connected by large glass walls of the living room. The small villa is furnished with thrift - the kitchen and the bathroom are literally built in a traditional Japanese style in the ground.
The project is directed by Makoto Yamaguchi Design
Interior design modern minimalist style