- Small apartment with eclectic furnishings – bold patterns and colors
- Top 10 most beautiful hotel pools with stunning views.
- Red Buffet
- Wellness holiday in the spring – Top Spa Hotels outside Germany
- W boutique hotel in San Diego impressed with eclectic interior
- DJ application put landscaping in the front court – 15 practical ideas
- Which plants in the autumn setting – gardening tips for beginners
- Blé Food Hall, Greece 1 +1 = 1, London / Milan
- Furniture design in white – fabulous collection of furniture Baxter
- Double room for siblings
Spring Rose cut – cut and keep climbing roses
Climbing roses in full bloom can be an attractive accent to any home or garden facade. Cutting climbing roses is a necessary task that helps keep the plant healthy and under control. Early spring is the best time to cut roses. Climbing roses do not need to be circumcised in the first two or three years. This could stop the escalation and development.
Maintenance Tips - Climbing Cup
Climbing roses growing on a grate or other structure. Do you have one or more primary and secondary shoots that produce flowers. There are two types of climbing roses: those that bloom once a season, and those that bloom throughout the season. Cut climbing roses in late winter or early spring, before the plant flowers. Make all cuts above a bud of 60 mm outside.
Use gardening gloves
Cut all flowers pulls some key nodes of the main branches. This will keep the rose properly and next year will be strong enough to withstand flowers.
side shoots cut
Cut the old, weak, dead or severely damaged the main shoots. It can be difficult, but must be removed. Note that it is not "dead" means "brown". If you're unsure whether the ground is still alive, you make a cut along the shaving bark. Connect new big sticks and cut all the others are not necessary.
60 mm on a bud out
climbing white rose on the door
House with stone walls
Pergola decorated with white roses climbing
Climbing roses on the front of the building
wooden trellis with climbing roses
Maintenance tips for climbing roses
wrapped in white climbing rose wood pergola
Wire Brush Fence
Mesh for the support
Entrance canopy decorated with climbing roses