- Jacuzzi under a thatched roof
- 20 ideas for modern pattern wallpaper refresh the establishment
- Blue and beige wall with a rabbit model in modern baby room
- Top 10 most beautiful national parks worldwide adventure holiday destinations
- Flooring made of leather – stylish designs of Alphenberg
- Wall mirror Gold
- Original wooden structure under the roof
- 53 Ideas and trends wall design – How you can bring your walls to life?
- This designer hotel La Plage Alcyon in Corsica – a piece of paradise
- Luxury Villa Jardin del Sol concrete with beautiful sea views
The oldest winery in Wagram – tradition and modern design
After that the old cellar is equipped with inspired design, quickly turned into a job with an attractive design.
The old wine cellar - a unique harmony between the old and the new
Joint work of the architectural firm of Wolfgang Wimmer and Austrian design studio in March Good, directed by Christopher Mars and Marek good thing was made the renovation of a year old winery Wagram, Austria. Old cellar, which is now rebuilt and expanded, has the effect of four different levels. The oldest parts of the building remain the same and are reminiscent of the original appearance of the building. At the same time, try new modern premises, the utility function of a wine cellar and showroom. The food is good and terraces made for disposal - As part of the ground floor, visitors are wine storage and presentation of the wine on the ground floor - wine tastings, and the first floor. The top floor is set up as a bedroom. The winery also offers visitors overnight for those who are interested.
The old cellar - experience and enjoy the Weinkutur
In terms of viticulture and different land uses, focus is placed on the general concept of appropriate materials, shapes and colors. Winemaking is a prestigious, drawing activity, which is based on the experience of the wine. 'S Old cellar is cozy, with soft lighting and a comfortable environment, and sometimes provides a desired solitude. The first floor is open and bright and features an extravagant view of the outdoors, directly on the screws. Although the house has a limited number of square meters, nutzvollen impressed by the optimization of the areas of construction and building heights. It is calculated as prefekte destination for wine lovers, the atmosphere and the tradition would approach this wine regions themselves.
Modernly furnished rooms
Cellar with a trendy look
The view of the vineyard makes the building more attractive
The emphasis on natural materials and contrasting colors create
Cantina offers places to stay
storage cellar presents different types of wine
View of the house of Starsse