- 2015 Garden Furniture Collection – Modern Furniture Rattan Garden Point
- A sandwich to industrial and jazzy decoration
- Luxurious dream house with pool and stone facade
- Green Hammock Chair
- Ideas for bedroom interior mint freshen the interior
- Throw deep blue wall with the look of the Mediterranean
- Shelves in bathroom
- Hand-painted Chinese silk wallpaper with Chinoiserie floral pattern
- With camping caravan off on vacation – planning the trip
- 30 cool ideas on how to set up the reading corner in the nursery
A mansion dating from the 12th century is a modern hotel
The masterfully restored palace Astley Castle offers an excellent combination of a historic building dating from the 12th century and a modern face. Renovation project Witherford Watson Mann Architects has won the prestigious RIBA Stirling won in 2015 for best new building. This is a project under the old and the new together in a beautiful harmony to create a very expressive blend of history and modern architecture.
Combination of a historic building and a modern
Astley Castle has a rich history. After decades of decline and decay, the house is rebuilt. The project opens this private property for public access. The castle ruins have been saved and transformed into a new house full of life.
Entrance to the Hotel Modern
Structures of modern brick, concrete and wood to be adopted by medieval stone walls, while Tudor arch and Jacobean elements are stored in an outdoor room. Large incisions in the ruined walls were preserved, so that natural light enters the window. In good weather, you have a view on the ancient landscape. The hotel has four bedrooms and bathrooms on the ground floor and offer unusual experiences. Upstairs there is a common room with kitchen and dining room.
saw the ruins outside
Outdoor room with dining area
Floor to ceiling windows, brick and wood
open to the living room floor
Pine ceiling beams
Kitchen with island
carved wooden staircase