- Modern hookah design impressed with interesting Medusenform
- Adjust apartment – aesthetics can be very functional Geometrsiche
- Windows and skylights for more natural light
- Table decoration in purple
- Piano in the living room
- Wooden dining table charms with timeless, elegant design
- 2 in 1 – Multi functional shower Julia Kononenko
- Furniture modern living room by the garden and the terrace of idleness
- Wine red painted with thin stripes
- Modern courtyard – A place to relax and entertain
A mansion dating from the 12th century is a modern hotel
The masterfully restored palace Astley Castle offers an excellent combination of a historic building dating from the 12th century and a modern face. Renovation project Witherford Watson Mann Architects has won the prestigious RIBA Stirling won in 2015 for best new building. This is a project under the old and the new together in a beautiful harmony to create a very expressive blend of history and modern architecture.
Combination of a historic building and a modern
Astley Castle has a rich history. After decades of decline and decay, the house is rebuilt. The project opens this private property for public access. The castle ruins have been saved and transformed into a new house full of life.
Entrance to the Hotel Modern
Structures of modern brick, concrete and wood to be adopted by medieval stone walls, while Tudor arch and Jacobean elements are stored in an outdoor room. Large incisions in the ruined walls were preserved, so that natural light enters the window. In good weather, you have a view on the ancient landscape. The hotel has four bedrooms and bathrooms on the ground floor and offer unusual experiences. Upstairs there is a common room with kitchen and dining room.
saw the ruins outside
Outdoor room with dining area
Floor to ceiling windows, brick and wood
open to the living room floor
Pine ceiling beams
Kitchen with island
carved wooden staircase