- Kitchen with wood planks
- Minimalist sofa in the living room with parquet
- A modern flat roof house in Villeta – open and private at the same time
- Rustic cuisine with a Mediterranean flair
- Organize adventure holidays – tips for Safari and Travel in South Africa
- Modern furnishings inspired by nature – House S in Turkey
- A bright and colorful Danish apartment
- Screening for garden fence – wood or plastic?
- Small kitchen established recommendations for the distribution and colors
- 12 things you should do during your trip to Italy – Part 2
Tinker Claus Himself – 20 great ideas and DIY instructions
The Christmas tree is one of the most important elements for Christmas and do not necessarily missing. And because it has a simple form, you can easily experiment with a Christmas tree itself. And for the different materials. Here we have collected 20 creative ideas and craft ideas for you, who complete their Christmas decorations.
Tinkering even Christmas - fruit cakes ideas
A small Christmas tree may be the perfect focal point on the Christmas table. Especially when it is made from fruit. You can also substitute with broccoli. For this project you'll need a Styrofoam cone and toothpicks. Another cute idea is to corrupt the polystyrene with cupcakes instead of fruit.
Tinkering Claus himself - using different materials
If you fumble a Christmas tree on your own, you can use different materials - paper, felt, thread, spool. Let your imagination run free and collect all the ornaments that can adorn her little Christmas tree - sequins, buttons, beads, etc. If you have Christmas decorations in rustic or vintage look, and the pages of the book or of the branches bare are ideal for this. Do not forget the top of the Christmas tree, as a star of paper or a tassel from his son.
Vintage look of book pages
Small Christmas trees seem especially adorable when they are put into a collection and in different sizes. If you tinker with the paper winding shaft, then choose a different pattern for each tree. Keep all colors and materials balance.
Do not forget the top of the Christmas tree
Cupcakes km green enamel
Christmas tree in miniature pine cones
Broder styrofoam cone with buttons
Reel Christmas trees
Branches and tree bark